Julian's boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jose barreiro

Julian just posted all his nitro boats for sale at Jim's RC boat dock he should be posting them here very soon as well.

Total of 9 boats from Twins, singles hydros and monos. Guess he's leaving :-(

Jose

He needs the cash for the jet eng for his mini dragster.

The bike eng don't get it. LOL

Yup, looks like the drag racing bug has bit J pretty hard. Been there, done that, spent a ton of money...................
default_rolleyes.gif

So he wimped out on the jet and went with the Hayabusa.

Dang wanted to see that action.

So he wimped out on the jet and went with the Hayabusa.

Dang wanted to see that action.
David sticking with piston power. i have the money to do it but naa traction is better than thrust any day

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, looks like the drag racing bug has bit J pretty hard. Been there, done that, spent a ton of money...................
default_rolleyes.gif
Drags racing is something i have done in the past and its more fun than RC Boats. Cant hear people complain while your in the drivers seat LOL its just you, the car and the track its so silent and peaceful. Feeling the speed of the dragster going down the track will always be better than boats.. so i pick racing my dragster so the boats have to go ;-)

default_rolleyes.gif
Drags racing is something i have done in the past and its more fun than RC Boats. Cant hear people complain while your in the drivers seat LOL its just you, the car and the track its so silent and peaceful. Feeling the speed of the dragster going down the track will always be better than boats.. so i pick racing my dragster so the boats have to go ;-)
I second that. You close that face shield and the hole world becomes a 1/4 mile and it's all yours. and after 60 ft your riding on a cloud

Julian will be missed in this hobby. Sorry to see you go buddy!
Thanks Marty sometimes you have to give up something in this case drag racing has always been in my blood and it was so great to get back on the drivers seat of my own dragster when I was at home that sealed the deal.

default_rolleyes.gif
I second that. You close that face shield and the hole world becomes a 1/4 mile and it's all yours. and after 60 ft your riding on a cloud
Yes yes and yes. I have to agree 100% funny thing is I drove the whole 1/4 mile twice and forgot to close my face shield lol

Thanks Marty sometimes you have to give up something in this case drag racing has always been in my blood and it was so great to get back on the drivers seat of my own dragster when I was at home that sealed the deal.
Best of luck with your new career. Keep yourself safe.

Thanks John

Well you know you will only live a few miles away. I will do what i can to keep you boating part time.

Spent the day at the pond running the SGX in the heat. Way fun with all the guys. you will have to come around and have some fun when you get back.

Will take you for a 100MPH ride when I get the Vector all reved up.

Well you know you will only live a few miles away. I will do what i can to keep you boating part time.

Spent the day at the pond running the SGX in the heat. Way fun with all the guys. you will have to come around and have some fun when you get back.

Will take you for a 100MPH ride when I get the Vector all reved up.
David.

My ride does over 100 MPH in the 1/4 mile it's more thrilling and exiting than boats plus I have tons of fun doing it as well ;-)

you should try to, at least, hold-onto one good boat
default_smile.png
D. Bryant I will keep a boat. It's my 100% carbon fiber Roadrunner Twin Extreme with CMB 101RS RTR it will never be raced. That's my prized possession it will stay at my living room looking pretty ;-)

Ya will see!!!

Had you on your knees and we where only doing 40MPH LOL

O and bring Elvis out to play he is not dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Back