• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB CMB 90 EVO 2 PURPLE HEAD ENGINE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

as per the title,

must be near new or brand new would be a bonus, and postage to Australia please

picture below is of the model I'm after

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, I have one with a new P/S (just finished breaking in) also with new swiss bearings. motor

was modded by Dave Wilfong,and he also made a new head button and set the rotor clearance and timing. this motor flies and runs like a honey. I would like $250 for the motor. I live in South Carolina(usa). if you would like to get a price for shipping that would be fine. I live near a post office and they have the best prices.mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Mike,

sounds like a good deal, I was after just a stock engine, but do you have any pictures you could send via a PM, not sure how I would get a postal quote at this end, something like an engine would normally cost around $40-$50 USPS - priority International to my address here in Australia

cheers

Shane

Back