Blazer Sport 20 fuel tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samuel Hagan JR

Any of you guys run 2 tanks. I need some good ways of adding a second tank to one. The one your suppose to use is way to small. Keeps running out of fuel. I gotta start the motor at 1:30. So it don't run out of fuel.

Post pics if you have them.

The stainless tank Walt Barney builds for it should work fine, even with a hard running Nova Rossi. Just what I've observed over the past several years.
Get your skinny butt to Mendota Wallster and bring the washed up has been with you.Oh and some boats

It doesn't. Its a Walt tank and this little motor sucks as much fuel as my 45. Its not running rich neither.

It's not like the old days, all the new motors like to drink. On a sport 20 an extra few oz can't hurt, since they get flighty with no nose weight. Where to put it is the problem.
default_blink.png

I have the Barney tank and am adding a tank in the nose per the instructions. Probably a 2 oz.

I do make a 10 oz tank for this boat also fits in the same place but comes out to the center more

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Back