Namba Nat's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad nichols

Supporting Member
For those of you who were not there you missed a GREAT race!!! Other than the theit of a boat and equipment, the racing was great. Very few disputes to resolve. 80 plus boaters and great weather and a great site, check out some of the pics and Rob's facebook. Oh and did I mension it was GREAT!!!

Brad

Brad it was very nice to meet you and spend time with you and your lovely wife! I hope to see you again soon!

Dave

It's always a "Duck" with the camera eh! I will have all the photos from the NATS up on the NAMBA FB page soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great race Dist 8 put on. Beautiful site and some of the best weather you could ask for. My wife and I want to send out thanks to each and every one involved putting this event together. We met the most wonderful group of racers on the planet.

Thank You....... Chris

What a great race Dist 8 put on. Beautiful site and some of the best weather you could ask for. My wife and I want to send out thanks to each and every one involved putting this event together. We met the most wonderful group of racers on the planet.

Thank You....... Chris
Hi Chris, it was great to meet you and your wife. You guys are a breath of fresh air and great people. Your engine got me to second in B-mono with a new boat I had never driven before.

See ya next year in California.

cheers

Congratulations Rob!

We too look forward to seeing you guys again. Kay keeps talking abought the the fun Canadians. I am hoping with a litttle more practice I can give you a run for your money next year..

Once again .... What a great event!

Dave, I hope you and Valerie had a good trip home. We are already talking about California next year and hope to reconnect with some of the great people we met this year. Distric 8 put on a fantastic race. Already busy in the shop working on some cowls for some people. Only 3 more races up and the season will be over for us and then the building will start.

Take Care

Brad

Latest posts

Back