Novarossi Of America New Order Is Here!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, my latest shipment just got here, so if you special ordered something you should be hearing from me in the next day or two. Some of the items in this order:

- .21DD motors (this batch has std plug heads) These things are still selling like crazy!

- .21 OB motors

- .12 motors (both the 5 port and Hotrod motors)

- .46DD

- .46 OB

- .28 motors. These things are awesome! I have heard of several guys winning 40 hydro races with these in their .21 boats!

- .46 nitro and muffled pipes

- .21 muffled pipes

- ceramic bearings (these have been really popular lately and I have almost complete sets for most of the motors if you like to run full ceramics)

As always, thanks for the great support!!

GQ

Do you have complete set of ceramic bearings for the 21 keep outboard, ( pto as well ) and 0b 46 complete with pto.

Thanks

Hi Shane! Nova does not list any ceramic bearings for the PTO's on either motor. I have the ceramic for both bearings in the 46 motor and big bearing in the 21 motor.

I can try to get some custom ceramics made for you for the PTO's...cost is approximately $25 more on each bearing. They are AWESOME!

GQ

Back