New Cowling To Fit The Illusion Gas Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
As per Zippkits site, Joe has been sending guys with Illusion gas tunnels my way for cowlings. Unfortunately, the original mold Joe had given me a year or so ago has just reached the end of its usable life cycle. One of my customers ordered one of my GX480 cowlings(For those unaware of this gas tunnel, it is the ML Boatworks gas tunnel that has won every major race it has entered) to see if it fit and sent me a picture yesterday. The cowling looks to fit well, and the only thing he had to do was bevel the front edge of the radio box very slightly just to let the cowling lay down enough in the front..maybe 1/8" of a bevel?? It was minimal none the less. I know there are a lot of people out there with this tunnel, so if you need a cowling for it, let me know. All of my cowlings are now done in a quality white gel coat now, no more pinholes! Thanks, Mike

GX480cowlIllusion_zpsfce8f8ca.jpg

Hey Mark, please look on my website so you can get a shipping quote as well as the price. Thanks! Mike

Thanks Darin, It has been available for the GX480 gas tunnel for a few months now, but this is the first feedback I have received with this cowling on the Illusion tunnel.

Latest posts

Back