vac 45 is the future!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

today was a great testing day for the 40 boats...both these crapshooters are equiped with the latest VAC 45 motors and as seen here in this video, we are pacing just a hair

over 80mph, this motor is a beast and can pull more prop than what were running here, but this is plenty for heat racing conditions...WE ARE READY FOR THE WINTER-NATS!!! ;) ;) ;) :p , both boats came back perfect, but that was close!! no damage :eek: http://youtu.be/k6LLyYL8dAo

Last edited by a moderator:
looking good!!..boys!, Albert the sponsons look awesome in carbon!, congrats!

They are running good and sounded good with good plugs! Should be fun at the nats. Good to see you Brett, I will have my 40 boat ready for Miami..have to get a few more and meet out at that lake you were at today for some real fun times. Very nice boats!!!!

nice brett.

what pipe length and what wheels you guys runnin?

chris

Albert

The boats look great good luck...next time you go out to the lake please call me do that i can join you and maybe you could help me with the VAC 45 in my Eagle...

Thanks,

Jose

Chris,

We have more for the Crapshooter 45 / VAC-45 set up, but they think 80+MPH is enough

for heat racing. Can you say 1662 Reduced?

Just A Little Hint Of Things To Come,

Mark Sholund

Ya i will be playing with that and a few others this yr will see

6 boats at 80 in a race can get dicey. Not bad for 40 boats but bigger boats hang on.

CHRIS WE GOT TO GET MORE OF YOU GUYS DOWN HERE FOR SOME GOOD FLORIDA RACING, WINTERNATS IS A GOOD START BUT ALSO IN MID MARCH THE BRANDON CLUB IN TAMPA FL HAS A GREAT RACE AND A TWIN SHOOTOUT FINALE..HERE IN OUR STATE WE HAVE A GOOD VARITY RIGGERS AND GREAT COMPETITION :D

Been running 1662 for a few years on my 40 boats. 1657 will only get me 90. :)

ive seen several 40 boats running past the 85mph mark, they are impressive for the first 3 laps, then my pitman tells me watch out for the dead boat..for me,ill take an 80mph boat that finishes and comes back in one piece ;)

Back