2012 Winter Nats Scores

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

Please don't beat me up but somewhere during the clean-up the box with the results from the shootout heats must have gotten thrown away. I am posting the top 6 racers that made it into the shootout and have posted some of the places that I remember or have found in the Winter Nats thread. If anyone knows for sure how someone finished in the heats please let me know and I will enter it in this post.

These are not the finishing order unless they have a 1,2,3,4,5 in front of them so I put "?" in front of the ones in question.

A Stock Tunnel (3 Trophies)

1st Zack Junker

2nd Carol Loeb

3rd Mary Hellwig

4th Shawn Junker

5th Donny Duchesne

6th Dan Hutchinson

A Mod Tunnel (3 Trophies)

? Shawn Junker

? Mary Hellwig

? Dick Loeb

? Ron Shaw

? John Otto

? Carol Connor

B Mod Tunnel (3 trophies)

1st Buddy Lowe

2nd Carol Loeb

3rd John Otto

4th Shawn Junker

5th Ron Shaw

6th Garson Connor

P Spec Tunnel (3 Trophies)

1st Pete Forcier

2nd Michael Culhane

? Dick Loeb

? John Crouch

A Mono (3 Trophies)

1st Curtis Canton

2nd Ed Knudsen

3rd Buddy Lowe

4th Fred Hartley

5th Norm Doerr

6th Albert Araujo

B Mono (3 Trophies)

1st Barbara Knudsen

2nd Rick Bellinger

3rd Fred Hartley

4th David Wilfong

5th Gene Mongar

6th Michael Brevoort

C Mono (3 Trophies)

1st Tom Foley

2nd Brandon English

? Jeremy Edge

? Rick Bellinger

? David Showers

? Miguel Ortiz

X Mono (3 Trophies)

1st Tom Foley

2nd Brandon English

3rd Tim Amma

4th Gene Mongar

5th Jeremy Edge

6th Andy Greene

A Hydro (3 Trophies)

1st Tom Foley

2nd Shawn Junker

3rd Marty Davis

4th Norm Doerr

5th Buddy Lowe

6th Walt Barney

B Hydro (3 Trophies)

1st Elias Vazquez

2nd Rick Grim

3rd Mark Grannis

4th Norm Doerr

5th Michael Brevoort

6th Mark Grim

C Hydro (4 Trophies)

? Brett English

? Marty Davis

? Elias Vazquez

? Anthony Black

? Larry Beals

? Chad Grannis

X Hydro single (3 Trophies)

1st Elias Vazquez

2nd Brett English

3rd Dick Loeb

4th Jeremy Edge

5th Chad Grannis

6th Will Gallagher

X Hydro twin (3 Trophies)

1st Albert Araujo

2nd Alex Black

3rd Mark Grim

4th Tom Foley

5th Joe Warren

6th Ralph Almirola

1/8 Scale Hydro (3 Trophies)

1st Rick Bellinger

2nd Kim Grim

3rd Bill Gibson

4th Rick Grim

5th Buddy Lowe

6th Ron Ratoff

Nitro Offshore (3 Trophies)

1st Joe Warren

2nd Luis Ayala

3rd Miguel Ortiz

4th Anthony Black

5th Gene Mongar

GX1 Mono (5 Trophies)

1st Winton Artz

2nd David Showers

3rd Carlo Catanotto

4th Tim Amma

5th Mike Whittney

6th Eric Lis

GX1 Cat (5 Trophies)

1st Curtis Canton

2nd Bert Arencibia

3rd Josh Black

4th Kurt Stutz

5th Steve Rodriguez

6th Antron Brown

GX1 Sport Hydro (5 Trophies)

1st Antron Brown

2nd Curtis Canton

? Winton Artz

? Raul Rodriguez

? Alex Black

? Steve Bell

GX1 Rigger (5 Trophies)

1st Mark Grim

2nd Antron Brown

? Ross Medina

? Anthony Black

? Will Nichols

? Tony Gomez

GX Twin Rigger (3 Trophies)

1st Sergio Perez

? Eric Lis

? Raul Rodriguez

? David Showers

? Ross Medina

? Luis Sanchez

Gas Offshore (5 Trophies)

? Steve Rodriguez

? Josh Black

? John Toft-Nielsen

? Virgil Guerra

? Ricky Lehman

Classic Thunderboat (3 Trophies)

1st Bert Arencibia

? Julius Lawrence

3rd Tammy Farrow

? Rick Grim

? Raul Rodriguez

? Donny Duchesne

Jersey Skiff (5 Trophies)

1st Dave Miller

2nd Bert Arencibia

3rd Steve Rodriguez

4th Scott Adams

5th Ricky Lehman

6th Raul Rodriguez

Gas Crackerbox (3 Trophies)

1st Watson Coburn

2nd Jim Geiger

3rd Joe Calogero

? Dave Miller

? Phil Montano

? Donny Duchesne

Gas Tunnel (3 Trophies)

1st Brian Entingh

? Ron Shaw

? Hung Ha

? Raul Rodriguez

? Joe Calogero

1/8 Scale Concourse

Ron Ratoff

Thunderboat Concourse

John Toft- Nielsen

Gas vs Nitro Twin Rigger Shootout

Albert Araujo

Last edited by a moderator:
Warren Won Offshore final, Black was Top Qualifier....... Winton Won GX1 mono with a Fianl lap pass down the front stretch, After Schowers took himself & Carlos out!!

can someone clarify,the 3rd places for c and x mono please I had to get on the road before the trophys where handed out.

and also single x hydro.

Thanks,

Jeremy

can someone clarify,the 3rd places for c and x mono please I had to get on the road before the trophys where handed out.

and also single x hydro.

Thanks,

Jeremy
jeremy the final shootout heat determined the 1,2,3, finish. I see a few that are not correct. Twin Nitro Hydro was Albert, ralph got a NO Start & Joe did not finish??? the TOP QUALIFIER got a pat on the Head!!!! :rolleyes:

I know about the 1,2,3 , I think Showers got 3 in 60 mono ( i think).but I thaught I only saw 2 boats cross the line in x mono.

.but I thaught I only saw 2 boats cross the line in x mono.
You did- I went in as #2qualifier and never took the start- Also Showers didnt make the shootout- Gene did- so :huh:

It really doesnt matter- wasn't a points race and the trophy scoring was correct.........

Andy

Wayne, where the boats that did not finish the shootout, scored on overall points and placed after the finishing boats accordingly?

If thats the case, Im pretty sure I screwed myself out of 3rd by not having an improperly posted 4th round score corrected. At the time I was solidly in the shootout and didnt think it mattered. Dumb azz :huh:

Andy

These are not the finishing order unless they have a 1,2,3,4,5 in front of them so I put "?" in front of the ones in question and corrected the ones from ya'lls input.

I guess what Im asking is- If you only got a start in the Shootout- How where you scored ? As 4 boats didnt finish in X-Mono .

Not trying to be a pita- just wondering . ;)

I was the first boat out in the X-Mono Shootout btw.

Andy

Wayne, where the boats that did not finish the shootout, scored on overall points and placed after the finishing boats accordingly?

If thats the case, Im pretty sure I screwed myself out of 3rd by not having an improperly posted 4th round score corrected. At the time I was solidly in the shootout and didnt think it mattered. Dumb azz :huh:

Andy
At the end of 4 rounds & going into the shootout you were in 3rd then you screwed yourself. :blink:

Tim Amma took third in the X mono,but Wayne still has a trophy for C mono witch I think went to Stan Simpson,but I am waiting to here from him.If he did not place third then the next highest in points is Rick Belinger.

Andy
At the end of 4 rounds & going into the shootout you were in 3rd then you screwed yourself. :blink:
Technically, I was 2nd going into the Shootout, but the 4th round was scored wrong :p .

And YES - I screwed myself :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Next year ............

See ya Sat am- can only give ya a few hours but will be there.

Thanks for a great race once again Wayne/Tammy and all the OCD .

Andy

Andy
Technically, I was 2nd going into the Shootout, but the 4th round was scored wrong :p .

And YES - I screwed myself :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Next year ............

See ya Sat am- can only give ya a few hours but will be there.

Thanks for a great race once again Wayne/Tammy and all the OCD .

Andy

A LOT of us really messed up on the shootout..... All that work and BOOM....DONE.... :)

Latest posts

Back