New from AquaCraft Models

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

We would like to introduce!

We have been hard at work working on a boat fuel formula for the masses.

Our new Grimracer Boat Fuel has been tested and developed for RC boat racing as well as sport running.

We will be offering the fuel in Quarts and Gallons in two nitro contents 30% and 50%. Both formulas use a new light viscosity pure synthetic oil package that was developed by us specifically for marine use.

Ask for it by name at your local hobby shop!

www.aquacraftmodels.com

Grimracer

aqup2550-group.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just what we need Grim Racer Bourbon, Is it best straight on on the rocks?... Im waiting on a Grim Racer signature Series OS21 outboard motor with integral pipe. Where is RUSS I have not been spanked in 20 tunnel by him in a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Mikey! Use it straight up man, no obstacles that way! Anticipation for the future baby, gotta love it!

Rw

Just what we need Grim Racer Bourbon, Is it best straight on on the rocks?... Im waiting on a Grim Racer signature Series OS21 outboard motor with integral pipe. Where is RUSS I have not been spanked in 20 tunnel by him in a while :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just a personal opinion, the blue color looks too much like washer solvent.

We would like to introduce!

We have been hard at work working on a boat fuel formula for the masses.

Our new Grimracer Boat Fuel has been tested and developed for RC boat racing as well as sport running.

We will be offering the fuel in Quarts and Gallons in two nitro contents 30% and 50%. Both formulas use a new light viscosity pure synthetic oil package that was developed by us specifically for marine use.

Ask for it by name at your local hobby shop!

www.aquacraftmodels.com

Grimracer

aqup2550-group.jpg
Were will this be available at any major hobby shops?

Yes.. it will be available at ALL hobby shops.. just ask for it if you don’t see it!

Grim

TK..

The long white hair man says yes.. 50% will be sold in gallons.

Russ can chime in for pricing.

Midgwich! *(So long for now my friend)*

Grim

TK..

Grim
Kewl! If you guys did it I'm sure it's great fuel.

LOL! Funny you remembered that, is that the "boating gods" looking out for you or what? :D

Onyinya.
049.gif

You will find it on the street for around;

9.99 for 30% quart

12.99 for 50% quart

29.99 for 30% gallon

37.99 for 50% gallon

Rw

TK..

Grim

Russ/Grim,

Two questions:

1. What is the oil % in this new fuel?

2. Will HobbyTown USA hobby shops be one of the shops carrying the fuel? It is the ONLY hobby shop in the Charleston area.

Thanks and well done!

John

John

Good questions all..

The oil is set at 23% (all syn..very light vis)

Just ask Hobby Town to stock it.. Im sure they have a dealership with GreatPlanes. They might not have a reason to invest in the brand if one does not start asking for it.

Also: I bet it wakes up that sport tunnel of yours!..

Take care

Grim

Five more bottles and I'll have a full set of bouys! :D

Where's the GrimRacer pit towels, are they here yet? :p

Fuel shipment arrived and will be shipping to dealers either today or early next week.

Have a great 4th of July!!!!

Thanks,

Rw

Russ/Grim,

Two questions:

1. What is the oil % in this new fuel?

2. Will HobbyTown USA hobby shops be one of the shops carrying the fuel? It is the ONLY hobby shop in the Charleston area.

Thanks and well done!

John

Grimracer fuel goes on to win Sport Tunnel as well as 1/8 scale at the Larry Forman/Bill Weirster double header this last weekend in Kenosha WI.

In over 15 heats in 3 classes plus Friday testing the fuel never took a plug (in any class) (OD-9). And these motors were ROCKEN!

Grim

Grimracer fuel goes on to win Sport Tunnel as well as 1/8 scale at the Larry Forman/Bill Weirster double header this last weekend in Kenosha WI.

In over 15 heats in 3 classes plus Friday testing the fuel never took a plug (in any class) (OD-9). And these motors were ROCKEN!

Grim
So that was your secret weapon in scale. That boat of yours was flying around the pond.

Hope to see you at districts.

UPDATE!

Grimracer boat fuel goes on to win at the IMPBA dist 4 champs in both B Sport and B Mod tunnel!

True enough the little boat was a STROLIN!

Grim

Latest posts

Back