Twisted Liquid and go-enginemarine.com ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomMoorehouse

I see too many similarities between the two. Until I know they are not related I sure wont buy any GO engines!

Like what?

both registered with godaddy.com

both websites share simmilar basic design

graphics on both sites look very simmilar

they are looking for RTR team drivers http://go-enginemarine.com/News_and_Events.html

both have hard music in the background

both have a live contact method on the website

GO engines lists florida as the location. doesent james have a tie to florida?

This has james all over it!

Is this James again?

Well on the chat room there where some guys saying James is selling them. I we were smart we should email Go and tell them about his bad business dealing and you'll see how fast they pull the plug on him! :eek: I wont buy a motor from him at all or anything else too :angry:

I see too many similarities between the two. Until I know they are not related I sure wont buy any GO engines!
Like what?

both registered with godaddy.com

both websites share simmilar basic design

graphics on both sites look very simmilar

they are looking for RTR team drivers http://go-enginemarine.com/News_and_Events.html

both have hard music in the background

both have a live contact method on the website

GO engines lists florida as the location. doesent james have a tie to florida?

This has james all over it!

Is this James again?

It's James. I know the person he has ties to in Crawfordville, Fl. I used to run boats with him almost every weekend until I told someone that TLR sells reman engines and claims they are new. That's when I got the boot, and consequently was awakened to the real model boating world. Thanks James!!! After I made a few posts regarding the Go-Engines I started receiving unsolicited emails from James again. Someone should contact Go-Engines and let them know what James is all about. Here's the link.......

http://www.go-engine.com/contact_us.htm

I wouldn't be surprised if this link goes directly to James. But there is a number to call that's international.

Tom,

After viewing that link I agree with you. It has James written all over it. From the "Photo Contests" to the improper grammar. It's James for sure.

Travis

Hi Tom,

I can supplies GO marine engines for anyone who wants. All my carrying GO engines would comes with

original packing box and part list structure. The models/sizes i carrying as:

1) .18 side exhaust without pull start

2) .18 rear exhaust without pull start

3) .21 3 ports std

4) .21 3 ports std with pull start

5) .21 7+2 ports pro

6) .25 3 ports std

7) .28 3 ports std

Also the .25 & .28 6+2 ports pro marine would available on late July!

Patrick Au

Hi Tom,
I can supplies GO marine engines for anyone who wants. All my carrying GO engines would comes with

original packing box and part list structure. The models/sizes i carrying as:

1) .18 side exhaust without pull start

2) .18 rear exhaust without pull start

3) .21 3 ports std

4) .21 3 ports std with pull start

5) .21 7+2 ports pro

6) .25 3 ports std

7) .28 3 ports std

Also the .25 & .28 6+2 ports pro marine would available on late July!

Patrick Au
to myou may want to check out the guy named .. rome on the chat area or members area, i am not sure but i am beliving it is james.. check it out man.

terry

Tom,
After viewing that link I agree with you. It has James written all over it. From the "Photo Contests" to the improper grammar. It's James for sure.

Travis
I'd email Go and asked they if they have somone in the US sells them. So they told me this guy does,[email protected] .Now I was told on the rtr forum that this guy only sells cars&truck motors? But I would bet he could get the marine motors if somebody asked him. I'll email that guy and ask him about getting the marine motors. B) I'd would be checking out patrick au too, because he'd only posted 10 since he'd joined in 06?

Last edited by a moderator:
WhoIs data

To be honest the site is to well built to be James.. I don't think its him...

Registrant:

Go-Engine Marine Distributors

P.O. Box 1081

Woodville, Florida 32362

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: GO-ENGINEMARINE.COM

Created on: 19-May-08

Expires on: 19-May-09

Last Updated on: 19-May-08

Administrative Contact:

GEM Group, Go-Engine Marine LLC [email protected]

P.O. Box 1081

Woodville, Florida 32362

United States

18004097734 Fax -- 18882912460

Technical Contact:

P.O. Box 1081

Woodville, Florida 32362

United States

Domain servers in listed order:

NS37.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

NS38.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Last edited:
WhoIs data
To be honest the site is to well built to be James.. I don't think its him...

Registrant:

P.O. Box 1081

Woodville, Florida 32362

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: GO-ENGINEMARINE.COM

Created on: 19-May-08

Expires on: 19-May-09

Last Updated on: 19-May-08

Administrative Contact:

P.O. Box 1081

Woodville, Florida 32362

United States

Technical Contact:

P.O. Box 1081

Woodville, Florida 32362

United States

Domain servers in listed order:

NS37.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

NS38.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
It's adam piotrowski. He's James' partner. He's a good guy but you have think twice being involved with James.

Oh and James has been threatening my customers and acquaintences saying that he now lives in florida, so it could be him either way. I noticed the address is a P.O. box. probably so he doesn't have people coming to his door looking for the parts they've ordered. Anyhow it's James Barringer, no doubt.

I have to agree with you Travis on these GO motors from FL. It has James stench all over it. I would buy a bucket of you know what before I would buy from James or any of his associates just because of what I have heard and seen including with what happened to you and I on the other site.

i haven't had any dealings with james or tlr, so i can't say anything on that subject. i have pm'd back & forth with his friend adam, because i lived in tallahassee, fl. for 30 yrs., just to talk about names & places from the old stompin' grounds. he seems like a good enough person, by himself. but, that being said, adam lives in crawfordville, fl. that is only about 12 to 15 miles from woodville......easy enough to get a po box, with a different town listed in the addy........jmo. just for the record, i haven't actually met tampa 1330 or adam in person, just through iw & pm's about tallahassee. both seem to be nice enough, but you do need to rely on other's experiences, to some extent, imho.

I am new to this site and would like to state that there are two distributors for GO engines in the US. I have copied and pasted straight from the GO Engine site overseas. I would not have taken on this line if I had'nt done my research and do believe that you will find that the factory backing on these engines will be very good. What is happening here is that you are not giving me as a dealer or the California dealer a chance to get these out there and show what they can do. We purchase our product through GO-Engine marine of America out of Florida. What ever affiliations they have with anyone is their business and my only concern is with the products and my ability to handle any warranty problems that arise. All REAL GO engines have a serial number designating the country where they were shipped to. If an engine is found that does NOT have a serial number we will not warranty it or sell parts for it as some parts are NOT interchangeable. The engines being sold on ebay are older engines manufactured by GO Technologies and when shipped to other countries outside of Hong Kong will not have any serial numbers or paperwork, I know because I purchased one so that I could verify what I was being told. If anyone should have questions about the validity of GO-Engine Marine , they can go to the foreign site and check for yourself @ <a href="http://www.go-engine.com/home.htm" target="_blank">http://www.go-engine.com/home.htm</a>.

I hope this helps the skeptics and allows me to offer these engines without any bias.

Bob Cormier

Evolution Hobbies

www.evolutionhobbies.com

[email protected]

USA

RaceFactor Industries(car & truck)

525 E Melinda Ln.

Camp Verde Arizona 86322, USA

Email: [email protected]

USA (Marine Engine)

Go-Engine Marine Distributors Of America

Woodville, Florida 32362

Email: [email protected]

I don't think anyone has a problem with the engines. We have a problem with anything to do with James Baringer or his one man show called twisted liquid racing or RTR Zone. If GO engine has any ties to them I would suggest they cut them ASAP. First it will hurt their business, second Go- engines will likely get screwed by James.

I'm trying to understand. is go engine the same as go technology?

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has a problem with the engines. We have a problem with anything to do with James Baringer or his one man show called twisted liquid racing or RTR Zone. If GO engine has any ties to them I would suggest they cut them ASAP. First it will hurt their business, second Go- engines will likely get screwed by James.
I do not believe GO-Engines is the same as GO-Technology. I will check this further.

I could not have said it better myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did some reading.. If I understand correctly, GO Technologies and GO engines are the same company. They are NOT the same engines. GO technologies states on their site (view the PDF) that their marine engines (GO engines) are modified versions of their car engines. IF you look at the site and read the PDF you can see the changes they made to the car engines for marine applications. They are still expensive,... Nothiing like a CMB though...

I would lik to test one of their .21s in my .12 rigger... :eek:

oh,.. I don't know anything about James being associated with GO. Though I do second the everyones opinion about James and his buisness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back