• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JG prop package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moparbarn

5 JG props - I25, I25X, H27P, & 2 3 blade that the #'s are almost unreadable, looks like 3/2 either A or X. All in good shape, appear to be unmodified, just s&b. All 5 for $60 shipped in the US. Will ship anywhere at the buyer's expense. NO PAYPAL!! Cash, check or USPS m.o. only. Site is having pic posting issues, pics available by email or text. Don Ferrette is aware of the pic issue, will post pics when it's resolved.

Robin,

What mm diameter are the props? Any 3 blade JG in the 40-50mm diameter range I would be interested in for sure. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't measured them,.Ron. They appear to be .21 props, except maybe.the.3 blades. Gotta feed horses, dogs & myself now. I'll call you early this.evening.

Back