Madame x catamaran

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MitchellStinson

This is a far far shot into the dark but does anybody have news or have where abouts of where 1 may be or even a mold of 1? I know the company shut down years ago and I also know that there is a very old post about this boat on the forum but just wanted to text the waters

The only one I knew about was owned by Frank Crockett. He nearly won X hydro in the 1998 NAMBA Nationals with it. Maybe some of the District 8 guys still hear from Frank and know if he still has the boat. It was one of his favorites.

Lohring Miller

Kelly Gruol is storing Franks boats. i dont think he wants to get rid of it. It was his favorite boat. On a side note. I saw a pic of it show up on OfferUp the other day. Some dude in Seattle wanted 450 for it. I called Kelly to see if Frank had sold it. He said nope and it was still under his work bench.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelly Gruol is storing Franks boats. i dont think he wants to get rid of it. It was his favorite boat. On a side note. I saw a pic of it show up on OfferUp the other day. Some dude in Seattle wanted 450 for it. I called Kelly to see if Frank had sold it. He said nope and it was still under his work bench.
Are you making hulls or are you willing to sale the molds? @rudi arnesen
Is it the black and yellow cat?

You dont understand. Its a fake. Frank is not selling his boat. Kelly has it. Not sure where the dude got the pic. But he dont have the boat.

I inboxed the guy who has the Madame x listed on offer up and he immediately replied "I'm sorry I used this pic nbecause I have a boat just like it"

Well, if you believe that. I got a bridge I want to sell you. With phone these days why would anyone not be able to take a picture of what they are selling. If they use offer up, then they should be savy enough to take a pic. Just sayin

Latest posts

Back