NAMBA Nationals video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does everything have to be posted to Facebook? Some, like me, don't have or want an account so, with that said, why are we being forced to get an account or not be able to see the videos?

Why does everything have to be posted to Facebook? Some, like me, don't have or want an account so, with that said, why are we being forced to get an account or not be able to see the videos?
The reason alot of us use Facebook is that the videos are real time, meaning they are done when they happen similar to a broadcast of a football game, sporting event, etc and then are saved to that persons wall or then shared with friends, other Facebook sites such as Namba district sites, etc. Pictures are much the same. Nobody is forced to do anything. You choose to do what you like. Facebook is and has and will be one of the best avenues to get model boating familiar with all types of people. I have had co-workers tell me they saw videos of the 2017 Namba nats and never new such a thing existed. They were awestruck to say the least.

Okay, I guess that just means I just won't get to see any of the videos. The way I see it, it's too bad that there are other sites that could have been used to post the videos that don't require membership to view them, such as youtube. I've lost track of how many times I've shown race videos to people on youtube that I couldn't have if they had been posted to Facebook instead

The reason alot of us use Facebook is that the videos are real time, meaning they are done when they happen similar to a broadcast of a football game, sporting event, etc and then are saved to that persons wall or then shared with friends, other Facebook sites such as Namba district sites, etc. Pictures are much the same. Nobody is forced to do anything. You choose to do what you like. Facebook is and has and will be one of the best avenues to get model boating familiar with all types of people. I have had co-workers tell me they saw videos of the 2017 Namba nats and never new such a thing existed. They were awestruck to say the least.
Where you able to get to the site to view the videos Rob.

Where you able to get to the site to view the videos Rob.
you bet, even the live stuff

Okay, I guess that just means I just won't get to see any of the videos. The way I see it, it's too bad that there are other sites that could have been used to post the videos that don't require membership to view them, such as youtube. I've lost track of how many times I've shown race videos to people on youtube that I couldn't have if they had been posted to Facebook instead
Your choice, so stop bitchin. Or maybe I should start bitchin about you not being on facebook. Same thing. Too bad for you.

Not bitchin at all, Mike. I just have more to do with my time that hover over my monitor reading posts and browsing pictures about how this person or that pats themselves on the back for some trivial thing they think is a major accomplishment. BTW, I have coworkers that have been threatened with termination over sitting on FB rather than doing their job. I don't want to be known as one of the FB crowd since the management looks down at their lack of production.

Not bitchin at all, Mike. I just have more to do with my time that hover over my monitor reading posts and browsing pictures about how this person or that pats themselves on the back for some trivial thing they think is a major accomplishment. BTW, I have coworkers that have been threatened with termination over sitting on FB rather than doing their job. I don't want to be known as one of the FB crowd since the management looks down at their lack of production.
Aren't you the guy that builds his boats at work.
default_ohmy.png
LMAO
default_laugh.png

Good one Ray....LOL

I would fire you too if your on your phone at work. Your an adult. You can choose not to look at facebook while working. I do. It easy. Make all the excuses you want. We told were to look and then complained that it was not on U tube. Sounds like bitchin to be me.

Yup, Ray, I was. Unfortunately, one of my own coworkers filed a complaint OUTSIDE of our organization so EVERYONE is now barred from doing anything that isn't work related. Hell, the word came out six weeks ago that we aren't even allowed to use our own personal cell phones unless it's work related while on the job

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't you an electrician, Mike? When do you get to check out the web when you're at work. My job has us working online as part of our job. Those that have accounts tend to spend more time working in FB than they do dealing with the demands of the job. I don't do FB, I don't have a smart phone, no need for either one as, to me, they are both a waste of time.

I watched all the 2017 tri-cities and Seattle race coverage on Facebook, live. Didn't see much on tv or you tube for that matter.

Back