• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOVAROSSI 91DD engine - new in box

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Novarossi 91DD engine new in box,

Includes new Octura Flex Hex coupler, Novarossi 91 header, 2 new 91DD Water Jackets and NEW KRE 91DD carby and starter belt

$550US shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at this stage Patrick as I dont want to be stuck with the other spares, its a cheap deal as it is, there is over $810US worth in the package

engine cost $540US, Cooling jackets - $48US each x 2, Coupler $20 - header $55- KRe carby $125US

Hi David,

I cant do a lot, as I have it pretty cheap, let me know what you want to do, postage to W.A is cheaper than sending to the US, so i could take $15US off based on cheaper postage costs, so it would be $535US shipped

David, you sent AUD, price is USD, let me know what you want to do and you also didn't pay the fees - I only received $525AUD, not 535USD

David,

you have not paid in full, you have only paid me in Aussi Dollars, you have only paid a total of $539.97Aussi dollars , What do you want to do ???? if you want the engine package you need to pay another $135 Aussi to equal $535US, or I will refund what you have paid, if you dont want to pay the agreed price, and remember to pay the paypal fees, both payments you have made so far, I copped both sets of fees,

Shane

Latest posts

Back