What do you suggest 7.5 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vision Craft only way to go great handling boat and builder is great to work with, i have a 45 Vision and a 20 Vision great boats

M18 Dragon by Kris Flynn out of Australia.

You can get a laser cut kit and build yourself or he offers a Pro built option where he'll build it for you.

So is K&B still the power out back? I have been away for about 15 years? What are my choices?

k/b 45 ob are no longer being made ......watch ebay ....I just bought a brand new k/b red head....bob

I have a Brand New HTB 360 with a K&B Pro for sale if you are Interested. Look in the for sale section for HTB 360

Best rough water boat I know of. They are very fast in the right hands.

Thanks

So is K&B still the power out back? I have been away for about 15 years? What are my choices?
I went with the Novarossi and Lawless lower on my Vision Craft that I put together last year. I don't have a lot of runs on it...and I'm newish to boating, so take that for what it is.

I had a thread last year named "new addition" where I've put several pics of my 7.5 tunnel up. You may find it useful.

Good luck.

-Joey

Lets see how the results of the Winter Nats go :)

Some great competition with lots of manufacturers boats going to hit the water.

Nova 46/SPP carbon pipe/lawless lower all the way...stock is great and some small mods they are SICK

I have run K&B, Nelson, Rossi and Novarossi. Fastest so far has been the K@B 8702. SAW speed has been consistent at 74.99mph

some fast boats

add wind

add dodgy drivers

= fun had by some and not by others
default_biggrin.png

Back