Mac 15cc pipe for a CMB101

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olly

Supporting Member
What's the best pipe for the CMB101? I bought a MAC with a 1 inch flat band in it. Will it work on this motor?

I would like to know before I weld a muffler on the back.

Olly

What's the best pipe for the CMB101? I bought a MAC with a 1 inch flat band in it. Will it work on this motor?

Olly
1395 7/8 header pipe is what most run...... or a 1394 1 inch header pipe if you can get it? there must be a waiting list for the 1394??

I got a couple NIP 15cc MACS marine muffled pipes 1" lead-in tube, in stock $90.00 plus shipping. Many like the 1" front to trombone on the header, makes adj easy and protects the silicone coupler. Buy em both, I'll pay the shipping. Rudy

I got a couple NIP 15cc MACS marine muffled pipes 1" lead-in tube, in stock $90.00 plus shipping. Many like the 1" front to trombone on the header, makes adj easy and protects the silicone coupler. Buy em both, I'll pay the shipping. Rudy
Rudy Do you have 2- NEW #1395 MAC pipes For a total of $90 dollars. If So?? I would like to purchase them. The #1395 is a Open Nitro pipe... Not looking for Muffled pipe?? please advise, joe warren

No waiting list. Call MAC on Monday and you will have them before the end of the week. Calling them around 7:00PM EST is the best time.

Joe last week I stopped by the factory and picked up a 1395, even got to see some of the work in making the pipes. They do make them, just seems like not many retailers stock them.

Paul

Joe last week I stopped by the factory and picked up a 1395, even got to see some of the work in making the pipes. They do make them, just seems like not many retailers stock them.

Paul
Paul the Mac pipe products are some of the Best pipes built... As for the hydro I prefer the OPS pipes on a lot of applications...But we run a lot of Mac 15 pipes on the Twins too.

Sorry Joe, I got what I got. If you want me to check on your order, I will. Dave, is a friend of mine. Let's face it this is a very small hobby, retailers need stuff to turn over, they can't stock stuff that just sits. They don't stock ducted fan stuff or c/l speed stuff. Rossi of America used to stock MACS products and so did Tidewater, now even internet shops only want to stock gas stuff, the nitro stuff is just too small, the recession didn't help either.

Sorry Joe, I got what I got. If you want me to check on your order, I will. Dave, is a friend of mine. Let's face it this is a very small hobby, retailers need stuff to turn over, they can't stock stuff that just sits. They don't stock ducted fan stuff or c/l speed stuff. Rossi of America used to stock MACS products and so did Tidewater, now even internet shops only want to stock gas stuff, the nitro stuff is just too small, the recession didn't help either.
I buy mine thru Walt Barney. he gets a little better price than call in`s.....

Olly
Olly,

That is the pipe I use on my 1.01 Rs Mono. Best pipe I have found for the Mono. I would say weld away.

Hope you and your Wife are doing well and maybe we'll see you soon.

:)

B

is there more than one mac 15 cc nitro pipe if so what's the difference
Pete the 1395 Is a Open 15cc Nitro pipe 7/8 header pipe we have all used for many years on the Open Mono.many of us have welded a 1 inch header pipe into it so it will telescope onto the CMB header. MAC Pipe products offers a #1394 15cc Open Nitro pipe Now that has the 1 inch header pipe already built in.....Hope this helps understand the Pipes & the Smoke....

Back