Pictures hanging in your workshop/room

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffmaturo

Lets see what you have! Any moldy oldies from the 70s or 80s?

I apologize that my pics are on their sides. I tried to no avail to right them, even though in my pictures file they are right side up. Hopefully you won't get a kink in your neck.

IMG_1130.JPG

IMG_1131.JPG

IMG_1132.JPG

IMG_1133.JPG

Not the highest quality photos, but I have a bunch of pictures stuck to this wall in my boat shop.

There is even a photo of Mike Z. in Wisconsin before he went to work for HOBBICO/AquaCraft.

Lots of memories in those photos. I have more boat photos, box art of boats/airplanes(most of the airplanes ended up mashed balsawood), and plaques stuck to other walls.

JD

Wall Pictures 1 - Copy.JPG

Wall Pictures 2 - Copy.JPG

I'm a little out of wall space, but this picture is on my glass booth. Two of my other favorite old time pictures are in the latest Propwash.

Lohring Miller

IMG_0001.jpg

I converted my spare bedroom to a boat room. No pictures yet but I do have a nice view of my backyard

My shop door. I'll make ya famous Bob.
default_laugh.png

Shop door.jpg

Ray I like the pic from the IMPBA Fall Nats. Was someone selling them lakeside like that? Never seen one with the drivers stand also in the pic!

Back