RS91 EVO M1

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard rumor that CMB 91 EVO M1 is more power and rpm than CMB 101 EVO
default_blink.png
Europe guys use 25% nitro and long muffled pipe and very fast . Do you afford to buy new engine " made in very limit stock" ?
default_sleep.png
I dont know that will dealer sell only M1 piston/sleeve with crankshaft assembly ? I won't buy high crazy price this new engine .

The CMB .91RS EVO with factory installed M1 tuning kit is a very limited build. There's an up charge of approx. $50-$55 for

that option.

CMB claims an additional 0.1 HP increase (yeah, that's 1/10th of a horsepower!) while elevating engine speed by 500 rpm.

That's the same power the 1.01 puts out, at 500 rpm less. Being that the 1.01 shares the same stroke as the .91, the difference

is in the 1.01's larger bore. Thus, it's even more 'over square' than the .91, and we know what that equates to.

Stu doesn't even have the M1 tuning kit cataloged in his July 2016 price list.

I recently converted two Rs 101’s to 91’s using M 1. I made standard heads with my shape and numbers. The transfer area is close to the new rs evo 101’s. The port shape and angles on the transfers are good and the timing numbers are the same as the evo 101’s. (within a degree). They run very similar to evo 101’s in stock form. (But evo 101’s need mods). They do rpm good. I would not hesitate to run 2 of the new M1’s if you want a F hydro legal twin which is why I built those particular engines. Jeff Lutz

Jeff Come on to Florida NAMBA you can run 101s in X Hydro class & in Twin class. IMPBA is the One Behind in Engine classes Forcing the 91s on ya in F Hydro class.. I have to switch back & forth Racing IMPBA.

Back