Plywood Suppliers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesjeff

Looking for some good plywood suppliers with good pricing! I am thinking of building some boats and would like to find suppliers of 1/32", 1/16", 1/8", and 1/4" plywoods.

Any suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hey Chris thanks I did some searching here on the site but I used plywood as a keyword.

Thanks again,

Jeff

Try National Balsa. They about anything you need in Finnish plywood. Also Balsa USA in WI>

Last edited by a moderator:
Just purchased four 2'x4' sheets of various thickness's from Aircraft Spruce. Three were Finnish birch and one was domestic birch. The Finnish stuff has a much finer grain and nicer finish (no pun) than the domestic stuff, with no flaws on the "A" side of either. Shipping was under $20 for the nicely braced multi corrugated wrapped package.

Just purchased four 2'x4' sheets of various thickness's from Aircraft Spruce. Three were Finnish birch and one was domestic birch. The Finnish stuff has a much finer grain and nicer finish (no pun) than the domestic stuff, with no flaws on the "A" side of either. Shipping was under $20 for the nicely braced multi corrugated wrapped package.
Yup and you can get 4x4 if needed

I can go to a Aircraft store & get High Grade Birch Plywood for a $1

Tampa, florida...

Craftsman supply, Busch Blvd.

Birch,spruce, mahogany, burls. You name it.

RP

Back