• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF K&B Pistons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a bunch f the Piston might even have a few new ones how many do u need...i also have two new piston and sleave sets and a modified gold head if interested...

james , if Geoffrey is not interested in the modified gold head , I may be .....thanks.....bob

Hey James, can you come up with Prices? I have 7 sleeves. Can u take a pic of the gold head?

I'm also looking for a couple of needles for black carbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sry about the long wait here is a coule pics of my good head and some of the parts i have i also sent u a pm with a list of prices lmk what u think and see anything u need i have more then enough parts to let some f them go and stilp keep my wife boat running for years to come...most of these motors r modified ether crank or sleave if not both only ne of them is stock if u would like more pics please lmk and can send more to u thanks....this is for both post interested in the gold head

Hello James Montgomery

I would like to know where my pipe that I paid for is!

You have been paid for over a month and I still have not received the pipe I paid for.

I have sent you a private message, you have read it and yet no response.

I believe I have been more than patient in this matter. Please send pipe or return my money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back