Cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 Volt for belt start GAS (up to 50cc) and Nitro (up to 1.2) motors. With l

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmazor

For sale: cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 Volt for belt start GAS (up to 50cc) and Nitro (up to 1.2) motors. The low voltage alarm unit connected to battery will safe battery from deep discharging (optional).I sale these starters without battery and charger
Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor ready to LIPO battery. $155 + shipping via FedEx Ground.
I did not sale battery and charger. 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Additional terminals - $2.00,
Options: 2L, 23"starting belt for big motors - $4
Low voltage alarm unit - $10

This is a list of recommended Hobby King batteries you can order from USA warehouse.
N4500.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..
N5000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..
N6000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..
N4500.4S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 4S 25~50C Lipo..
N5000.4S.35 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 4S 35~70C Lipo..

All listed batteries have the same 4mm terminals like wired starter.
The shipping price from US warehouse VIA priority mail $10-16.

low voltage alarm.JPG

Cordless Starter 08-28-12 (2).jpg

Cordless Starter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For sale: cordless Starter 11.1-14.8 Volt for belt start GAS (up to 50cc) and Nitro (up to 1.2) motors. The low voltage alarm unit connected to battery will safe battery from deep discharging (optional).I sale these starters without battery and charger

Basic configuration: 12V ATV Starter motor, handle, solenoid wired and battery monitor ready to LIPO battery. $155 + shipping via FedEx Ground.

I did not sale battery and charger. 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Additional terminals - $2.00,

Options: 2L, 23"starting belt for big motors - $4

Low voltage alarm unit - $10

This is a list of recommended Hobby King batteries you can order from USA warehouse.

N4500.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

N5000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

N6000.3S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 6000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo..

N4500.4S.25 - Turnigy nano-tech 4500mah 4S 25~50C Lipo..

N5000.4S.35 - Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 4S 35~70C Lipo..

All listed batteries have the same 4mm terminals like wired starter.

The shipping price from US warehouse VIA priority mail $10-16.
I have 3 starters ready to ship. Boris

Bruce,

I can just tell you that this strater is the very best starter that you will ever have & problably the last one you will need.

Good luck.

Jose

Boris,

I'm going to send you a money order to the listed address for a starter... I've seen them being used and the quality is fantastic... looking forward to being a proud owner of one of your starters!

Jim

Boris,

I'm going to send you a money order to the listed address for a starter... I've seen them being used and the quality is fantastic... looking forward to being a proud owner of one of your starters!

Jim
Hi, Jim! Do you need any of optional parts. Like belt, LWA? Boris

I will be buying one. I am off work due to a shoulder injury. I am waiting to see what the doctor will be doing for it. Trying to watch my money. Thank you.

I will be buying one. I am off work due to a shoulder injury. I am waiting to see what the doctor will be doing for it. Trying to watch my money. Thank you.
Hi, Bruce! I have shoulder surgery recently, but starter allow me to start engines without trouble. Boris

For sale: Aluminum box for BM cordless starter. Size 9"x 9"x 9". Fit starter and spare battery.
Sale $30 + shipping. If you order starter, shipping for box is free. Boris

Cordles starter aluminum case (1).JPG

Cordles starter aluminum case (2).JPG

Cordles starter aluminum case (4).JPG

For sale: Aluminum box for BM cordless starter. Size 9"x 9"x 9". Fit starter and spare battery.

Sale $30 + shipping. If you order starter, shipping for box is free. Boris
Box sold to Al Hobbs. Al! I'll put Low Voltage Alarm - free. Boris

I have two cordless starters ready to ship. Boris

Hi Boris,

Can I buy a starter and box combo? Cost shipped to 33909. I'm talking to SANTA.

Thank You,

Bill

Hi Boris,

Can I buy a starter and box combo? Cost shipped to 33909. I'm talking to SANTA.

Thank You,

Bill
Hi, Bill! Please let me know if you need low voltage alarm (+$10) or belts (+$4 each)?

Starter and box cost $180 + shipping (~$10).

I can ship them today. Boris

Yes! I can make it ready by the end of week. Please let me know (via email) what else you need. Boris

Back