Prayers needed for fellow boater

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Pickard

Just got word that Fred Robson had a stroke and lost use of his left side, he is a big part of District 3 and started a couple clubs a guy that is always there helping please pray for him and the family Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
SAD SAD NEWS - Fred is one of the good guys -

Prayers and well wishes sent..........

Hate hearing this news, keep us posted Robert.

Just got some fantastic news from Freds son he be released in a couple days to home, from what i am told he is doing 100% better, he will be taking things slow for a bit but as always Fred is looking forward to racing again. Keep the prayers coming for one of the best guys around

Just talked to Fred,s son he is doing alot better slurred speach and will be realeased soon into rehab, keep praying this is one guy that has helped this hobby big time

Tkis is freds son dwayne i talked to him last night and things r on the up n up blockage in arteries gone has been doing alot better.Hes been flirting w nurses and is hoping to come home within the next few days if u want to call u can call me at 9543937999. he went through numerous MRI CAT SCANS.When second stroke hit they gave a medication that broke up blockage n his arteries have no more blockage thank to the fast acting drs at broward general med ctr.Hes at broward general med ctr ICU ROMM 15 IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO SEE HIM HE WOULD LIKE THAT. I HONESTLY THINK HE WOULD LIKE IT N THANKS TO ALL FOR EVERYTHING

Tkis is freds son dwayne i talked to him last night and things r on the up n up blockage in arteries gone has been doing alot better.Hes been flirting w nurses and is hoping to come home within the next few days if u want to call u can call me at 9543937999. he went through numerous MRI CAT SCANS.When second stroke hit they gave a medication that broke up blockage n his arteries have no more blockage thank to the fast acting drs at broward general med ctr.Hes at broward general med ctr ICU ROMM 15 IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO SEE HIM HE WOULD LIKE THAT. I HONESTLY THINK HE WOULD LIKE IT N THANKS TO ALL FOR EVERYTHING

FRED IS NOW IN ROOM 6004 IN BROWARD GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER AND IS DOING WELL MAY COME HOME TOMORROW YAHOOOOOO I CANT WAIT (HIS SON) OUT OF ICU THANK GOD

Glad you are doing better Fred. I have a local friend who had a stroke. Lost a good portion of control of half of his body and speech. I saw him a year later in a Lowe's parking lot loading sacks of ready mix concrete on the back of his truck and his speech was normal again! Don't lose hope!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dwayne.

Thank you for keeping us posting. Your father is one heck of a good guy, know that many here in the rc boating community are praying for him.

Andy and Georganna

Latest posts

Back