Stainless Bullet Nuts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jan, like the looks of you prop balancerDo you sell just the shaft's without the complete balancer?
And that is the size I would be looking for??

Geeze <_<

worst case scenario you pay $45.00 bucks for the whole 1/4 balance gig- Its nice stuff !!!

Pony Up and buy one, the guy isn't here to part out his stuff :eek: :eek: :eek:

Get a couple of them fancy prop nuts while your at it too :huh:

See you and Nancy in Tampa ??? B)

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished some bullet nuts made from 303 Stainless Steel with a nice tight H2 thread limit so no need for a jam nut. These boys will polish up like chrome and last forever. Sizes are 4mm, 10-32 and 1/4-28. On the accessories or props page. Also made from solid Brass.http://www.kintecracing.com/Accessories.html
I use a magnetic balancer to work and maintain my props also. They work great and are rugged.

The short shaft as you have, helps to lighten the assembly for a more accurate balance and is nice when you have to take the prop on and off as much as you do when getting one right. I typically spend 1-1/2 to 2 hours per prop when building a hand worked prop but they are woth the extra trouble once you see the differance.

GREAT PRODUCT Jan!

-Carl Van Houten,

Back