• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE 21 cmb vac 21 for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulHail

Too many irons in the fire for me to be boating at this time so sadly clearing out the fleet

5711038542_87438391CB28AA5D8C35CA78FCE899F7.jpg

5711038542_87438391CB28AA5D8C35CA78FCE899F7.jpg

9711038542_E3E37D46FF301885FDD75D2D950CE3CA.jpg

2811038542_2619A36B043DE490D228878B8FE26BA5.jpg

4811038542_613090CEDC4DBEF0E40A5B6EC3823CD5.jpg

JAE 21 as shown complete with hardware, cmb vac 21, Futaba digital steering servo, 800mA Life pack and hitec digital throttle and needle valve.

New Walt Barney tank

Spare sponson set

Mac 21 drum rotor and carb

three pipes

three new spare combustion chambers

spare flex cable

two JAE 1450 mod props

1815-17-45/2 prop

1815-19-38/2 prop

$600 firm plus shipping and paypal fees

I believe the pipes are Irwin, Mac and possibly OPS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipes thank for info

Anyway would you sell only 1815-19-38/2 prop to me ? How much ? Let me know

I'm Interested in the boat. How much fuel has the motor gone through?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Interested in the boat. How much fuel has the motor gone through?
Mike, I bought the engine used so don't know how much fuel has gone through it. The pinch is very tight so it might not be fully broken in yet. BTW the header is a CMD from AA racing.

I've never run the boat, got it from a club member up here with every intention of racing this summer but work and life got in the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul Two things.

(1) I will make you an offer. I will give you $600.00 as you asked however you pick up the shipping and fees. If you except my terms I will take it. PM me your PayPal info. You will have your 5 minutes after I see your message

(2) Where do you get the blue tape you have on the pipe, What is it called? If possible please PM me a picture of the front and back of a new roll of tape including the bar code and manufacture.

Mike,

I'll accept your offer of $600 and I'll cover the shipping and fees. PM inbound with my paypal info.

You should be able to find the tape at any home depot or home improvement store, it's self fusing silicone tape.

71WCtloox-L._SL1500_.jpg

Mike that is the wrong info on the blue tape for the pipe.The tape is a heat tape available at any ACE hardware store. The tape is used to retain the heat in the pipe. Stu Bar is the racer that made us aware of the benefits of retaing heat in our tuned pipes.

Hi Paul,

Let's start this conversation by saying I think today is Christmas. :) the package of boat stuff arrived and is in perfect shape. I'm pleased with what I see, I will definitely put the boat together and try it. I bought the boat for the motor. I do have one question I see that the fuel tank is a tad bit High on the front end and you put some wood in to build it up. Are you expecting the spring in O ring to hold the cowl down in the front? I think I'm going to put another piece of wood on top of it so the lip works to hold the culling down properly. As I said I'm extremely pleased with what I see and we'll probably have it in the water this weekend at least in practice time at the Johnson City race.

Once again, thank you

Mike Mischnick

Mike,

Glad everything arrived safely. I hadn't finished the cowl mount after I trimmed the existing wood to fit the new fuel tank. I had the boat in the "almost ready to run" state for pretty much the entire summer but just never could find the free time to finish the last few items and run it.

As far as the pipe tape, I believe the correct tape is on the pipe, I just grabbed a link off the net for the tape and apparently the wrong kind of tape.

Back