• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New Walt Barney Fuel Tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a brain fart when doing my measurements and I had Walt build me a tank too big for my new 21 rigger location, Walts going to hook me up with another but have this one now to sell. Anyone out there who could use it, paid $60, make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

Rectangle:

Length 5"

Width 2 3/16"

Height 1 7/16

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a brain fart when doing my measurements and I had Walt build me a tank too big for my new 21 rigger location, Walts going to hook me up with another but have this one now to sell. Anyone out there who could use it, paid $60, make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

Rectangle:

Length 5"

Width 2 3/16"

Height 1 7/16
Do you know the capacity of the tank? Walt normally supplies that info with the tank

Walt didn't include that info this time but it calculates out to 8.71 ounces by the numbers, actual internal capacity would be slightly less by the wall thickness of the SS. I never go so far as to determine that, that calculation would give me a headache.

Latest posts

Back