• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- Antenna Mount- longer threads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Jackson

I am looking for an antenna mount for my twin Outrigger. Instead of mounting the receivers and antennas thru the thinner radio box cover, I need to mount them thru the surrounding, thicker material since the pipes mount to the cover and I want to avoid transferring the vibration into the receivers.

The wood thickness is 3/16, so I need the thread length to be about 7/16" or 11mm. Does anyone have a source for these mounts?

IMG_07081.JPG

I am looking for an antenna mount for my twin Outrigger. Instead of mounting the receivers and antennas thru the thinner radio box cover, I need to mount them thru the surrounding, thicker material since the pipes mount to the cover and I want to avoid transferring the vibration into the receivers.

The wood thickness is 3/16, so I need the thread length to be about 7/16" or 11mm. Does anyone have a source for these mounts?
http://zippkits.com/~zippkits/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=294

with a piece of silicone tubing

3449.JPG

Dave,

Thank you for your recommendation. Do you know the length of the threaded part of the part you showed? I can contact Zippkits if needed.

John

A bulkhead fitting as pictured or a water outlet will both work. Been there, done both (-;

Back