Vegas with OS CVR-M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon White

Supporting Member
Went out and did some testing with my Vegas with the CVR-M motor and it ran 40 mph! Found the right prop and pipe with some tuning. These motors are great upgrade and I've read they can go faster. Ready to race it this weekend against some sport 20's.
default_smile.png
I found some of my info on here. Anyone else run this motor with some good speeds?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Vegas turns good. You do lose a small amount of speed in the turns but with the right setup and prop should stay pretty fast. I use a two blade prop which runs great for me. But Ive read using a 3 blade is best to hold your speeds in the turns.

the OS .18 was the original engine in the Miss Vegas until Aquacraft switched to the (much) cheaper SuperTigre.

the Aqua 18 did not have a boost port. The much faster Super T motor does...

The Aqua 18 was an OS budget motor. It was very limited. Small journal crank and what not.

The CVRM Is a MUCH faster motor. ( have run 50mph with one in a Vegas.) But not legal in Dist 14 RTR class.

Grim

the Aqua 18 did not have a boost port. The much faster Super T motor does...

The Aqua 18 was an OS budget motor. It was very limited. Small journal crank and what not.

The CVRM Is a MUCH faster motor. ( have run 50mph with one in a Vegas.) But not legal in Dist 14 RTR class.

Grim
The O.S. TZ 18 is even faster, but it is not water cooled.

JD

Latest posts

Back