Looking for Nitro Fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwb2620

Hey guys, Looking for some 60 % nitro fuel. Where or who can i get this from?

Thanks,

David

Good info to know guys, here is another hot lead, Red max from Fhs oils. They will mix custom percentages and types of oil. Fast delivery and great people to deal with

Thanks

Jim

I get 60% percent every time I order. my last order from FHS was a month ago and I got 60% and some 65%. FHS has up to 65% nitro. For Boats

I get 60% percent every time I order. my last order from FHS was a month ago and I got 60% and some 65%. FHS has up to 65% nitro. For Boats
pPXyrWI.png

It's the red Fule Sam. I just recently got some fuel with 13 percent synthetic and 2% Castroil.

I've heard good things about John outto's fuel too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, up here in the North West we had a couple of guys using Red Max 60% /+ for the last couple of years and every now and then they would have a bad case of fuel, has anyone else ran into this?

Hello all,

Nice variety of nitro fuel suppliers

I am extremely satisfied with the VP model fuel called VP Powermaster. They make boating fuel in 30, 40 and 60% blends. I only have good things to say about their order taking and logistics...shipping the fuel to Hawaii for me. As a matter of fact Charlie Siler (Anchorage, AL) uses this fuel also.

https://vpracingfuels.com/rc-fuels/#boat

VP Racing Fuels

PO box 47878

San Antonio, TX

(210) 635-7744

[email protected]

hope this helps,

Kyle

Thanks for the info Kyle, I will archive this company as I did with the rest in this post. You know guys, this debunks another one of the miths about why nitro powered boats are losing popularity; such as nitro is getting hard to find and get access too. What a bunch of whooiee lol Nitro is alive and welll!!!

Best fuel I ever used was Aquacraft Grim Racer Fuel. Can't find any anymore.

Thank you for that Samuel..

Yes.. I have no idea what has become of the fuel.. After Wildcat got swindled Byron took over mixing the product. Now.. I suspect its all but dead. Horizon does not do much of anything fuel powered anymore so.. I suspect its gone.

Grim

I have been using Torco Fuel and getting it from amazon and had have been very happy with it so far. I have been using 50% for my tunnels and 66% for my hydros and monos. I tore 2 motors down this winter for new bearings and the motors look fantastic. Everyone has there fuel preference and this one is mine.

Beau

Latest posts

Back