Dave Villwock's Greatest Hits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, excellent video, seems to always have an excuse which is somewhat funny.

For a guy that has been as successful as he has been I just can't get my head around the series of boneheaded moves he made at Tri Cities and Seattle. I hope for the 37 crew he sticks around to work on the boat. That thing was absolutely hauling in TC. I saw him do a 161 mph lap on practice Sunday morning at the Columbia Cup and the boat was completely stable while he was doing it. Give the devil his due, that was the best that the 37 has ever looked since it was built. He knows how set up a boat and has the gearbox/prop combinations that are race winners. There is a reason the hydro community calls him Super Dave and that's not a reference to his personality.
default_smile.png

I just hope he sticks around to give Liddycoat the best piece out there because Scott will win with that boat.

For a guy that has been as successful as he has been I just can't get my head around the series of boneheaded moves he made at Tri Cities and Seattle. I hope for the 37 crew he sticks around to work on the boat. That thing was absolutely hauling in TC. I saw him do a 161 mph lap on practice Sunday morning at the Columbia Cup and the boat was completely stable while he was doing it. Give the devil his due, that was the best that the 37 has ever looked since it was built. He knows how set up a boat and has the gearbox/prop combinations that are race winners. There is a reason the hydro community calls him Super Dave and that's not a reference to his personality.
default_smile.png

I just hope he sticks around to give Liddycoat the best piece out there because Scott will win with that boat.
Nailed it Mike, Go Scott Go!!!!!

Back