Jerry Dunlap WOF29

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Wilson

This question has probably been ask a thousand times, but I couldn't find it. Is anyone still printing or selling the WOF 29 plans?

Kelly

This question has probably been ask a thousand times, but I couldn't find it. Is anyone still printing or selling the WOF 29 plans?

Kelly
Let me check through my stack of plans. I might have a set I can copy. I'm assuming you are looking for the JD WOF 29?
default_huh.png

JD

If not, I may still have soft copies. Believe I have the 28/30, 34 and possible Solution. Can check tomorrow after I getting home from work tonight.

Yes, the JD WOF 29....I have built all of them from the very first one. I had the plans but I guess they got lost in my move to Texas.

Thanks

Yep, as suspected, only have what I listed above.. If anyone wants copies, just send the $$ to JD
default_blink.png
and I'll forward

If not, I may still have soft copies. Believe I have the 28/30, 34 and possible Solution. Can check tomorrow after I getting home from work tonight.
Hey Mark,

There's a reason for that "The OB Nut" handle.
default_rolleyes.gif

JD
JD, thanks for the kind words. Just wonder if the handle fits
default_ohmy.png
default_tongue.png
default_biggrin.png

41BD498B-A17B-4B8D-AA5F-2A141D91C265_zpsjokuf2hr.jpg

BTW, I still have a certain yellow boat that has damage on a spoon due to someone driving the boat into the clock... Wonder where I got that from? Still waiting to do a repair job and putting that info on a site...

Last edited by a moderator:
The 28/30 plans would suit my needs just fine. I have to confess my ignorance as I haven't been on any of these forums in over 10 yrs. How much do I need to send and where to send i....paypal I am guessing.

Kelly

Kelly, pm me your email. I'll send them to you when I get to work. As for $$, that was a joke.... I don't want any and I'm certain JD doesn't mind as he has sent people to me in the past to get these soft copies.

Hey Mike !!!....good to hear from you. I am looking forward to doing a little playing at the pond...Once I get this down and learn a little about FE I hope to do a Electric 1/8 Scale U/L Hydro.

Kelly

Latest posts

Back