AA21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

I am buying the blue Phil Thomas sport20 that was listed here for sale,.. great deal by the way,.. thank you!

I have not ever heard a whole lot about the AA21, this is basically a new engine. Any comments on what this engine likes or does not like? The boat is still in the set up stages, not run more than a few tanks.

I swore off the .21 boats a few months back,.. couldn't pass this one up,. So,.. any input for me on set up?

This boat has the strut under the boat, I do not know what the pipe is.. Ill be running 60%,..

Tell me your thoughts on this engine.. looks real nice,, the pics of the replacement sleeves and all..

Thanks

sport20-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard good things about this motor. Saw Steve Winks run one that screamed in a .21 mono.

Thanks Brad,.. I know that part for sure.. looks like it's a very long stroke engine,.. so more torque, more prop, less RPM? Opposite of like a 35Plus?

Great motors, I've never run a sport hydro but I had one in a mono and it was fast. Broad range in power and really turned up nicely. Set the head clearance at 0.008 and forget about it. You won't be disappointed leaving it stock.

Brian

Latest posts

Back