OPS / MACS tune pipe dimensions

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie Lerew

Trying to find a web site for OPS and MACS tuned pipes that identifies the part numbers with a diameter and length. I have a lot of both makes collected over the years but don't know what part number they are. Want to post them to sell but want to identify them properly.

Ron

OPS2~0.jpg

Terry

Thanks for the post. I found this list but where can I find the length x main diameter to the part number?

Ron

There is a new 6280 OPS pipe for sale on ebay
That's from Got Nitro Online, and Dave Simpson, the owner, died last month. On his site, they're listed

as 'Back Ordered'... I've been talking to his daughter, who has assumed the business and she has no

clue about the inventory or the status on anything. They can't even get into any of his PayPal accts. or

anything as of now.

We're trying to work with her and help out. Originally, she wanted to sell the business but has since

changed her mind.

Thanks-

TW

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a OPS 6270 pipe and it is about 1.550 in Dia. and was wondering what is used for?

They came with the 45 motors IIRC but were too small for most guys taste. It was the .29 go to pipe for IMPBA "C" class back in the day.
yes it is very small in vol. thought maybe guys used it for 40 pylon speed planes or something on those lines.thanks for the reply.

I'm looking for one that's unmolested used, or new, if

anyone knows of one for sale.

Thanks-

Tim,

I have six of them in a box, but some have been molested by Congress just a little bit.

I will call you after dinner tonight.

Mark Sholund

Thanks-

Tim,

I have six of them in a box, but some have been molested by Congress just a little bit.

Mark Sholund
Thanks, Mark...we will/have talk(ed)

Thanks-

tim

Brian,

I think most of these pipes came from Alabama.
default_ohmy.png

Most of them are 14 or 15 years old.

Just A Little Holiday Fun,

Mark Sholund

Thanks-

Tim,

Mark Sholund
mark,i'm not shy, i would buy one of the molested pipes,mike.

Back