Salisbury TD-21 Pipe?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got one but haven’t tried it yet, I used to use the TD21 inboard pipe with great success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect a very smooth an quiet pipe ;-)

Going by the inboard version.

It is a very old design...the first of them I believe.

Kris

I suspect a very smooth an quiet pipe ;-)

Going by the inboard version.

It is a very old design...the first of them I believe.

Kris
So the NR and RS are still supreme?

I actually think we have one now that you mention it's an older design, these things use to be ugly. Lol

I’ve got one but haven’t tried it yet, I used to use the TD21 inboard pipe with great success.

What motor were you running it on Steven, if you dont mind me asking?

The outboard TD appears to be very small compared to the NR and RS they also offer.

What motor were you running it on Steven, if you dont mind me asking?The outboard TD appears to be very small compared to the NR and RS they also offer.
Brandon I ran the pipe first on a OS 21zxm speed engine and also on a CMB21 LS I’m not sure the pipe length but it ran really well.

I seem to remember there was a fella from down in Australia that went by the name of Tim Dugan or something like that, used to frequent this site that had something to do with those pipes.

Yup, I understand Tim had a hand in designing the TD pipes.

I have had a couple, but never ran one. The RS is still the hot ticket.

Always thought a TD would be a great option for the 21xm, and non pipe timed K&B 21's.

Yup, I understand Tim had a hand in designing the TD pipes.

I have had a couple, but never ran one. The RS is still the hot ticket.

Always thought a TD would be a great option for the 21xm, and non pipe timed K&B 21's.
Thats exactly what I thought of running it on, the XM could be fun with one.

Im curios to know what it was designed around? Id assume a KB given its age, or the older Novarossi motors perhaps

Back