• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a 40 or 46 powerhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Fisher

I have a Leecraft 40 tunnel with a k&b leg that I need to find a power head for let me know of you have anything your trying to get rid of. Thank you

I have a brand new 7.5cc (.45) k&b 8702 complete motor I can sell. If your interested let me know I can take pictures. I'm asking $280 including shipping and insurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Kyle,

I have a K&B 7.5 power head, used, but in great condition. Bearings feel like new, and compression is spot on.

Comes with header, Silverbullet Pipe and K&B carb. $170 US shipped from Australia.

If you need a prop, get in touch with Joe Monoahan at 707 Specialties. Just google "707 specialities" for his website.

His 1450J is a great prop for an excellent price that will work well on the Leecraft/K&B combo.

Brad

Back