• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - US BOAT & SHIP MODELER MAGAZINE SUMMER 1993

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

As per the title,

am chasing the summer 1993 issue of US boat and ship modeler magazine

postage to Australia please

thanks

Shane

That edition may have information on the 1993 Namba Nats. If you find it would you take a picture of the cover before you send it to Shane and email to me? Thanks Kent.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far the closest I have found is Spring 1993...I have one other place in one of my old boat stuff boxes to look in the attic...

Have you talked to mr. Dunlap...maybe he has some copies as well (he wrote a lot of articles for that mag)...just a thought...

-Kent

it was the issue that had the Hotshot 7.5cc review in it, I may have got the month wrong - am just chasing that issue for 'old times sake" to have in the collection

That edition may have information on the 1993 Namba Nats. If you find it would you take a picture of the cover before you send it to Shane and email to me? Thanks Kent.
Ron, I have the Feb 1994 edition of Radio Controlled Boat Modeller mag. That has the coverage of the '93 Nats...your name is in the final points...third place with the fastest time in B tunnel...
Send me your email addy and I will send you a couple pics...

Shane...I have an April '93 edition of RC Boat Modeler mag. That has the 7.5 Hot Shot sprint preview....

-Kent

Thanks Kent, but I have the April 93 issue of RCBM, I was hoping the review in the US Boat and ship modeler may be a different read, Jerry may have even done the reveiw, I'm not sure

Ron, I have the Feb 1994 edition of Radio Controlled Boat Modeller mag. That has the coverage of the '93 Nats...your name is in the final points...third place with the fastest time in B tunnel...
Send me your email addy and I will send you a couple pics...
Thanks Kent. Yes, I won B Tunnel at my first and only Natiinal Race. It was a great experience. Looking forward to reading that article and looking at pics.

Very cool Bob!...There you go Shane!
default_smile.png

-Kent

thanks Bob,

postage is to Australia, please let me know postage cost and your paypal details

thanks

Shane

Ron, I have the Feb 1994 edition of Radio Controlled Boat Modeller mag. That has the coverage of the '93 Nats...your name is in the final points...third place with the fastest time in B tunnel...Send me your email addy and I will send you a couple pics...
Thanks Kent. Yes, I won B Tunnel at my first and only Natiinal Race. It was a great experience. Looking forward to reading that article and looking at pics.
Ron...that was a great venue for sure. My buddies and I were in our second season of boats and when we got there we didn't know what to look at first...The pits, the boats the racing going on!!! We were walking around with our heads spinning in awe of everything!! All of the racers were very nice to us! Met Remy and Lee Garcia at that race and got to see some pretty cool LeeCraft tunnels up close (and HTB's) and the cool fleet of riggers that were partially wood grain/painted...very pretty!! Loved seeing Pilar Garcia running an O/B Calraft 20 mono!! She was a great driver!

Back