• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for gas seaducer mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a converted 60/80 nitro boat converted to gas.

pictures:
attachicon.gif
004.JPG
attachicon.gif
005.JPG
attachicon.gif
006.JPG
attachicon.gif
007.JPG
attachicon.gif
008.JPG

$550.00 Plus shipping.

Bill
bill is this the 44 in or 42 in ?

Motor: 26CC full mod by marine specilties,Houston,TX.

Servos: Steering Futaba S3104 1/4 scale,Throttle Hitec HS 81MG.

Hull in great shape as shown in pictures,no stress cracks.

Ran week before Christmas. Clocked on gun at 52 MPH water choppy.

It has only been run on Coleman fuel. I'd guess 1/2 gal. after boat was changed to gas engine.

I'm going back to mostly nitro smaller boats,getting to old to handle the big gas boats.

Might be selling a wood Whiplash also. I have offers from guy's at my lake on that one.

Let me know.

Bill

I think I might be interested in this boat bill just have to wait till I get my taxes back

Motor: 26CC full mod by marine specilties,Houston,TX.

Servos: Steering Futaba S3104 1/4 scale,Throttle Hitec HS 81MG.

Hull in great shape as shown in pictures,no stress cracks.

Ran week before Christmas. Clocked on gun at 52 MPH water choppy.

It has only been run on Coleman fuel. I'd guess 1/2 gal. after boat was changed to gas engine.

I'm going back to mostly nitro smaller boats,getting to old to handle the big gas boats.

Might be selling a wood Whiplash also. I have offers from guy's at my lake on that one.

Let me know.

Bill
bill I also have a 21 cal craft with a novarossi if your interested in a easy boat to handle

Just post on here I'll take it. I'm in no hurry for money. In the mean time I can find a box to ship it in and get you the price on shipping (NEED you zip). You may call me with any other questions. 239-573-5935. Posting on here will stop others interested in it on posting me PM'S. If you don't post I'll take it. I'll take the first one that does. You are first in line today.

Thank You,

Bill

Latest posts

Back