• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.45 Rs Evo gold, CMB .67 Greenhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

CMB 45 Rs Evo gold head. $ 480.00 shipped. SOLD

CMB 67Hr greenie $500.00 Shipped

Lower 48 states only

Pay-pal prefered

Edit: I've added a new 8MMX.250" round collet, A new 5 degree Jensen SS shorty header and a Jensen thick case gasket. Price remains the same.

Thanks,

Glenn

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3401.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3420.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glenn I would take CMB45 RS EVO how much cost shipping to Calgary, AB Send to PM let me know Allan

I will not ship to Canada.

I will not accept Canadian postal money orders.

Sorry,

Glenn

I will not ship to Canada.

I will not accept Canadian postal money orders.

Sorry,

Glenn
Oh well ! Are you hate to Canada ???
default_wacko.png

No, I don't hate Canada-Wait I might be starting to.
I ask you question which one 3 ports or 5 ports sleeve? when did you buy on purchase on date CMB45 RS EVO? Early 2015 or late 2016? let me know Allan

It is a new motor. It has not been dis-assembled for a look see. I got it from Stu when he had his sale I think it was around July. A friend bought one at the same time and said it was the fastest .45 he has run. Faster than the Vac and AA.. I am not going to tear down the motor. I don't think people like wrench marks on a new motor.

Glen,

If the 45 EVO is still available I would like to buy it from you.

$480.00 shipped still correct?

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

Allan,

I am going to power up my old Betke 45 Hydro and test propellers with it.

Sorry About That,
default_rolleyes.gif

Mark Sholund

Back