well, i finally did it........

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodneyPierce

Well guys, and Walt specifically, I said I would never run a rigger, they wernt for me. Well I guess i lied. :D Bought this FF 21 from my good buddy Marty. Came with hardware, servos boat and 2 props for 150.00 A steal!!!! Anyhow, threw my nova c21 SS in it, with a SPP and made a quick cowl, and well, you see what is left. It will get a new paint job over the winter. The tub will be sanded down to bare wood, and cleared, and im thinking the sponsons and cowl will get neon yellow. Anyhow, here are a few pics. hope she moves out B)

boat_pics_013.jpg

boat_pics_014.jpg

boat_pics_015.jpg

boat_pics_016.jpg

boat_pics_017.jpg

boat_pics_018.jpg

boat_pics_019.jpg

Well, it could be worse, it could be a mono,,, hehehe,,, naw, Good deal ya made Rod! Have fun with it!

JW

Well, it could be worse, it could be a mono,,, hehehe,,, naw, Good deal ya made Rod! Have fun with it!JW
LOL, thanks Jerry! Now, a Mono will NEVER EVER happen! Thats a PROMISE!!!!!
It's kinda like getting tatoos. Once you get one you can't stop. :blink:

Next thing you know you'll be building a twin 90 Hydro. B)

Good Luck and above all Have Fun! ;)

-Buck-

Welcome to the FF21 club! Great boat. If you need any help with set-up, I'd be only too glad to try and help.

Well guys, and Walt specifically, I said I would never run a rigger, they wernt for me. Well I guess i lied. :D Bought this FF 21 from my good buddy Marty. Came with hardware, servos boat and 2 props for 150.00 A steal!!!! Anyhow, threw my nova c21 SS in it, with a SPP and made a quick cowl, and well, you see what is left. It will get a new paint job over the winter. The tub will be sanded down to bare wood, and cleared, and im thinking the sponsons and cowl will get neon yellow. Anyhow, here are a few pics. hope she moves out B)
boat_pics_013.jpg

boat_pics_014.jpg

boat_pics_015.jpg

boat_pics_016.jpg

boat_pics_017.jpg

boat_pics_018.jpg

boat_pics_019.jpg
Looks like you could use a sharp Stinless Steel fuel tank.(Shamless Plug)

Walt Barney Tanks 2 U

"Well guys, and Walt specifically, I said I would never run a rigger, they wernt for me." [ quote]

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rod,

Now that's funny!

Hey, you'll love it!

There's nothing like 6 riggers heading for turn one.

What a rush! :)

ENJOY! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back