carb adapter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just posted on that thread .sorry .can you pm any picks of the adapter. I have a idea but would be nice to confirm

The aluminum is 1/2" thick and is T6 and is hard to cut and is pricy . The carbs one is a MAC 45 carb and the other one is a CMB Vac 45 . They both match up nicely Andy Brown is the person that made them for my twin the OS carb should do very well. Good luck Charlie

Mike, I've made a few carb adapters for OPS 90 Black head. I you can be patient I can make you one. Just verify screw hole spacing on OPS, believe it's 1.109? I have a 9b to use. Ray

default_blink.png

Hello everybody .

Michael F., This is a reply from Australia . Over 20 Years ago , I Had a OPS 90 Black Motor in a Sprintcat that was a bit troublesome to get up and running from a SLOW Speed . It was recommended to me and I had it made - A ADAPTOR TO MOUNT A K / B Carby , COMPLETE WITH DOUBLE ENDED PINCHBOLT . A FEW YEARS AGO , SOME " DELIGHTFUL PERSON " DID A 5 FINGERS DISCOUNT AT MY HOUSE and TOOK A LOT OF GLOW MOTORS - PLUS A MATHE Engine and PERSONAL ITEMS . NONE OF THIS HAS EVER BEEN RETURNED , ONLY THEN DID I FIND OUT THAT THE HOUSE WAS INSURED - NOT THE CONTENTS . I STILL HAVE THE ADAPTOR and CARBY . IT WASN'T BOLTED TO THE MOTOR AT THE TIME .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia .

I actually had a member on here pm me about one he has and he is sending it to me .im sorry for your loss and thank you for the offer

Latest posts

Back