• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Few more pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFIRacing

#1 90 pipe with watercooled header (was on k90)--40.00 shipped

#2 Cooper gas quiet pipe - 50.00

#3 7.5 J pipe (Aerotech??)- 45.00 shipped

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll make an offer on the gas cooper pipe. I don't need another pipe but I would like to try it. $35 shipped. I'm not trying to low ball you. Just something to test it.

Ron

Steve,

I will take #3 for $40 if that works for you. Let me know. Thanks.

I am in Siberia, Russia, but I note shipping address of my fella in US:

Pavel Saltykov

Unated States
825 Dawson Dr
Qwintry Suite 12-18044
Newark, DE 19712-0825
Phone 858-633-6353

Roman;

I really have no idea how to correct the issue,,,

I was merely making an observation. Seems those that purchased from Steve that live in the U.S. have received there items with not much of an issue.

Those that live out of the country, it seems Steve feels he can/did take advantage of the situation and took there money and either kept the items in question, or possibly sold the stuff locally.

I think he feels he will never have to see the unfortunate few face to face, so what does he have to loose!

I feel for you guys, but have no recourse with Steve. Those on here and in the local model boating community that knew Steve better than I, will have nothing to do with him anymore.

Sorry for your bad situation,, wish I could help.

Rick i have not recieved anything i call no answer but i do know what city he is in and have a few days off hmmmmmm

Roman;

I really have no idea how to correct the issue,,,

I was merely making an observation. Seems those that purchased from Steve that live in the U.S. have received there items with not much of an issue.

Those that live out of the country, it seems Steve feels he can/did take advantage of the situation and took there money and either kept the items in question, or possibly sold the stuff locally.

I think he feels he will never have to see the unfortunate few face to face, so what does he have to loose!

I feel for you guys, but have no recourse with Steve. Those on here and in the local model boating community that knew Steve better than I, will have nothing to do with him anymore.

Sorry for your bad situation,, wish I could help.
Thank you for your OBSERVATION Rick

Back