• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Box of nitro props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Bontoft

Selling my box of nitro props. I am located in the UK now so listing all of these props seperately, boxing/shipping would be a real headache. If someone will make me a decent offer on the box that will work best for me and you can keep what you need and sell off the rest. . Octura, Prather and ABC. Lots of Andy brown props. 93 props in all. Your thoughts please.

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1584.JPG

IMG_1585.JPG

IMG_1587.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1588.JPG

IMG_1586.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike

Never say never. But dont see me doing much nitro in the future. Brigitte says hi back. Hope all is well with you and your family.

bontoftkartengines.com keeping me busy at the moment. Never too far away from those pesky two strokes.

Cheers

Hi Mike,

How many of Andy's props you have? If models & cost are matched my budget that i'll take all of your Andy's props.

Thanks, Patrick

I am just looking at a picture of a box of props . Not knowing condition of them. I made an offer. Yes, no, or counter. That is how it works if a seller does not list a price.

Appreciate the offer. No.

93 props were run on everything from monos to SAW outboard hydros. The current NAMBA outboard A hydro record holder is in there.

Back