• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cmb double plug heads

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny King

Looking for the cmb 90/100 dbl plug heads from years ago. They got to be laying around somewhere.

Maybe a trade I have a CMB Evo 2 90 with a duel plug head I could include the duel plug water jacket to its purple head

I can trade buttons. You can simply just run one good plug and 1 empty plug in the other position. The cooling ring works on either button.

I have several. I can't say for sure. A cmb for certain. Could be a Grand Prix. Evo. Or Grand Prix 2. Or I can sell you one for $15 shipped. And keep the one you have to go back to. Either way. I just found a bunch of 90 dbl plug heads so I'm good on those. Need more 100 dbl heads. I have several volume heads. Just let me what % fuel you run.

Back