River City Racing Club Kohlmeyer Classic Sept 23, 24th 2017

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Maglinger

We are ready to start taking Entries for our Kohlmeyer Classic Race Sept 23rd and 24th. There will be three traveling Trophies; Kohlmeyer Cup Sport 40, Budwiser Cup 1/8 Scale and D Hydro. Click the link to see the PDF.

Please add your T-Shirt Size

Kohlmeyer Classic Entry 2017 part 2.pdf

Attachments

• Kohlmeyer Classic Entry 2017 part 2.pdf
    227.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
First!!!!!

D Tunnel

Scale

Sport 40

D hydro

All DSM All winners!

Brian

One XL shirt

It is the right link

Also we will have Tee Shirts for this race as always!

add your shirt size to your entry!

Alisha Hagan

Sport 20

RTR

2XL Shirt

Sam Hagan JR

B Hydro

Sport 40

1/8th Scale

XL shirt

David Hagan

D Hydro

Sport 40

1/8th Scale

Thunderboat

I heard the one I uploaded to the D14 facebook page said May as well but when I clicked on the link Brad posted, It comes up as the September flyer....confused All the info is pretty much the same guys with the exception of the traveling trophies Brad posted. We do need your tshirt size and any extras if you wish to purchase them. Boat count and hotel info is the same.

I just uploaded the PDF and got rid of the link. I dont know why but every other time I opened it from the link Aaron gave me it went to the correct one then to the May race?

Bradley Maglinger

B Hydro

D Hydro

Sport 20

Gas Mono

All DSM

Shirt Large
default_smile.png

I have the following registered as of today:

Mike Crawford

Brian Schymik

Chuck Hildreth

Brad Maglinger

Pete Collinson

Alisha Hagan

Sam Hagan Jr.

David Hagan (Last year you wore an XL. If that's the wrong size, let me know and I will change our information).

Brooklyn Maglinger

Curtis Maglinger

I'll start posting the classes, etc.... once we have more drivers registered.

The link to the race entry above worked for me (both downloading and viewing). If you have problems, let me know and I can email you one.

You can also register by posting in this thread your boat, your boat colors, frequency, IMPBA number, and SHIRT SIZE.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks, got the second(bottom) one to work

So strange the fall race displayed and the spring race was what came out of the printer in the top PDF file

So we are good

NOTHING SUCEEDS LIKE SUCCESS

Brad,

What is the size of the lake ? I understand its not really suited for twins, is that your advice?

bob

Back