• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kep's 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry Norton

Kep's .21 original design, West Systems sealed, primered cowl and sponsons, carbon fibre booms, delrin collars, Speedmaster strut, includes engine mounts, set up for CMB 21. Just hardware shown. Plans included. $100.00 plus shipping.

Kep's 21 001.JPG

Kep's 21 002.JPG

Kep's 21 003.JPG

That's the earlier KEPS 2010 race boat, great boat, I have built several in different sizes, great boat and great deal

Ron and Kerry,

Great deal that Paul got. You cannot even buy the wood and foam

for $100.00, let alone the time that Kerry took to build it.

Deal Of The Century,

Mark Sholund

Yes paul, it looks drilled similar to the SGX fin, the last version of this boat, (2010 KEPS RACE) has 4 holes, but any configuration can be used on this style of sponson

great boat, I've built a 21 version, a twin 90 version and just about to start a tripple 45 version

cheers

Shane

The plans for this boat are amazing....most complete I've seen, a lot of time went into them. Thank you for the kind words Ron.

Latest posts

Back