• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a left hand side rudder control horn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you do is flip a horn. There's a set screw pull pin and flip the horn

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
It's not quite that easy. You also have to drill out the small hole to fit the screw that goes into the large hole that secures the rudder. It's not a big deal, just a little hassle as you have to be sure to drill it straight

All you do is flip a horn. There's a set screw pull pin and flip the horn
Rick it's just as Raul said if you need help or want me to send you one I'm a dealer for Speedmaster Hardware. You can IM me and I'd be glad to help you as well as talk to you on the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some. PM your address to me and I'll get one in the mail. When you get it, send me $10.00.

All that have replied, I appreciate your input,,, but flipping a right side one over would put the large hole on the bottom, where your going to install a 4/40 shear screw, which will eventually allow play in the for & aft movement of the rudder.

So, To make it correct I would prefer a left side control horn.

Steve, if you do have the left side control horns I will PM you an addy and Thanks

All that have replied, I appreciate your input,,, but flipping a right side one over would put the large hole on the bottom, where your going to install a 4/40 shear screw, which will eventually allow play in the for & aft movement of the rudder.

Steve, if you do have the left side control horns I will PM you an addy and Thanks
You have a pm

I have about 25 of the left hand steering arms. You can reach me at [email protected] or 714-420-2453 or PM me and I'll send you my street address.

Back