• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ABC H-50 Props for Sale - Sholund Props

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duke Mordja

Twin Set of H50 props for sale. $75.00 $55.00 for the pair shipped to CONUS

Untitled picture1.jpgUntitled picture2.jpgUntitled picture3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Duke,

being a twin set of props, why is one prop smaller than the other in dia, I've been recommended H50's for my twin boat

thanks

Shane

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Duke,

being a twin set of props, why is one prop smaller than the other in dia, I've been recommended H50's for my twin boat

thanks

Shane
Shane,

Not exactly sure why, but they are pretty close in diameter-less than a millimeter. What I have done with my twin is run the smaller prop on the inside.

The inside prop needs to slip a little more in the corners since it is making a slightly smaller turn on the race course by. I have had no issue with setup with that general rule of thumb with all of my different props,

Hope this helps.

Duke, for what engine size did you use them?

I've got a twin sgx with mac84's.
Paul,

I have tried them with my stock CMB80's. My twin is a little on the heavy side. I just couldn't get consistent driveability on and off the pipe with these. A little too much prop for the boat.

SGX may have a better shot, I am sure it is lighter boat.

Duke or Paul,

If you send me back that set I will touch them up and get the diameters

much closer and check the pitches for you.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Twin Set of H50 props for sale. $75.00 $55.00 for the pair shipped to CONUS

attachicon.gif
Untitled picture1.jpg
attachicon.gif
Untitled picture2.jpg
attachicon.gif
Untitled picture3.jpg
I'll take them. Pm me payment details.

Back