• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Andy Brown 1445's, cupped and cut.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Brown

These 1445's are cupped, slightly tongue cut and slightly Texas cut.

$49 shipped each shipped in US.

First I'll take it.

paypal [email protected]

1445s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

What diameter? You think I could turn the 3.3 on my 20 mod tunnel or still too much blade to turn? These may be good 12 hydro props.

Andy,

What diameter? You think I could turn the 3.3 on my 20 mod tunnel or still too much blade to turn? These may be good 12 hydro props.
Ron, they are 45 mm +/- 0.1mm

The cupping is not correct for the tunnel. The 3.3 might work on a .12 rigger (JAE type).

Ron,

They will work well on a 21-Hydro, but I doubt any 12-motor is going to pull them

for heat racing. I think a little too much blade area ratio for any 12-Hydro.

Andy is right the wrong cupping for a tunnel or 12-Hydro. The real interesting

thing we have found with testing many 12-Hydros is they run really well on many

of the same propellers as 21-Tunnels. A nice set for different weather and water

conditions. We have had great success testing some other designs. I think some

New Records will be coming soon.

Enjoy Testing Fellas,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

They will work well on a 21-Hydro, but I doubt any 12-motor is going to pull them

for heat racing. I think a little too much blade area ratio for any 12-Hydro.

Andy is right the wrong cupping for a tunnel or 12-Hydro. The real interesting

thing we have found with testing many 12-Hydros is they run really well on many

of the same propellers as 21-Tunnels. A nice set for different weather and water

conditions. We have had great success testing some other designs. I think some

New Records will be coming soon.

Enjoy Testing Fellas,

Mark Sholund
"Andy is right the wrong cupping for a tunnel..."

Mark, with all due respect, it amazes me how often you come on here and talk like you know all the details with everyone's equipment.

When I said the cupping was not correct for tunnels I was not referring to the measurement of the trailing edge cup which is the only information

you have to base your comments on.

Andy Brown prepared ABC H-7 ~ 2016 IMBRA 3.5 cc Hydro World Champion! Old school ~ "Still Doin' It"
default_wink.png

Andy,

Like you, I have done a lot of 21-Tunnel propellers and 12-Hydro propellers in the past 16+ years.

I was just suggesting to Ron that a 1445 @45 mm is a lot of blade area to pull on most 21-Tunnels.

The cupping at 3.3" to 3.5" would be a lot for most 21-Tunnels to spin up with great RPM.

And as far as the information on some of Ron's equipment they are not all that different

than most of the other competitive 21-Tunnels in this country.

On 12-Hydros we are currently running under 3.0" of cup and a lot less blade area and more rake

angle on most of the better 12-Hydros here in the Midwest region.

I believe the H-7 with a reduced diameter and some blade modifications is still an EXCELLENT

21-Hydro propeller. I apologize for posting on your thread Andy, I guess I should just let everyone

figure it all out for themselves.

Enjoy The Weekend,

Mark Sholund

Hi everyone!

Was out of power for a day after the storm and have been running the chainsaw to clear out all of the downed trees. Three on the driveway alone.

The 3.4 and 3.5 shipped out to Mike.

The 3.3" goes to Tim.

Thanks everyone and good boating!

Back