IW Chat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi all,

I was wondering if there is anybody that could help me with some questions regarding Riggers, if you could please join the IW Chat if you see me there and Help me that would be Really Great.

Thanks ,

Paul

hey Paul don't know alot but I will be on till 1:00 eastern time if you want I can try to help. I will log into the chat now.

Zach

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has been helping me on the Chat. It has been really nice talking with everyone about everything from boats to potine (potine is frenchfries with mozzarella cheese and potine or bbq sauce over them).

It is Sunday night and I am in the chat looking for some information regarding the prep for primer, if anyone has any information regarding this topic please stop in and chat with me.

Thanks Again to Everyone,

Paul :)

Hi All,

Thanks for all the help so far, I have a few questions regarding paint if anyone has any ideas please join me in chat .

Thanks,

Paul

:)

Hi all was hoping someone could please help me with Mac .45 , using an ops6280 (60 size pipe) . Cant get boat to get on the pipe?

Pease Help

Thank You ,

Paul

Latest posts

Back