• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 20 Roundnose Miss K+ forsale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Maglinger

Listed is a Sport 20 Roundnose 30x13 wood boat. Boat needs to be finished out but has been sealed. Buyer pays for the ride, it has a new Fiberglass cowling and a radiobox from Phil Thomas. This hull is setup for a 21 Nitro which you can make it electric if you want as the stuffing tube has not been set . I suggest using speedmaster strut and rudder as Phil and I have had great success with that hardware on these hulls. $200 firm Any questions please ask, I perfer Paypal. Thanks for looking.

2eyxcgg.jpg

aomc1i.jpg

2ug31o4.jpg

bgbgc3.jpg

23uq8wn.jpg

2wmduhj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brad,

What's shipping to zip 33909? I have a 20 Zen with electronic ignition that I'm thinking of trying in it.

I don't use paypal. I send money orders.

I see holes in transom. Do you have hardware?

Bill

Hi Brad,

What's shipping to zip 33909? I have a 20 Zen with electronic ignition that I'm thinking of trying in it.

I don't use paypal. I send money orders.

I see holes in transom. Do you have hardware?

Bill
I do not have the hardware as I am using it on something else, It is all setup for Speedmaster

Strut SPDSS-001HF

RUDDER SPDR-005-H

Ill have to box it up tomorrow and find out what it would cost.

Brad,

Hold off on price. I've been advised my 20 Zen is to big for your boat. I'll pass.

Thank You,

Bill

Here is a video of what this hull can do. This boat I am selling is the one Phil built and used to make the fiberglass hull. Great build and wish I could keep to have as a backup to the redman I built.

Latest posts

Back