Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Novarossi of America, exclusive US distributor for Novarossi Marine engines.

Doing all I can to help the nitro boating grow by providing prices and service that makes it easy to have a successful race boat!

Also have SpeedMaster, Octura, Texan tuned pipes, Cooper pipes, Aeromarine boats.

Glenn

Hi Glen,

a friend said you sell nova rossi .21 5 port engines for around 225$?? would also need collet,header,pipe any info would be great help.. i have a JAE.21 rigger and a K&B.21 with stock muffler and dont want to hack holes to fit engine-muffler in brand new kit... can you help???

THANKS, Rick P.

Hi Glen,

a friend said you sell nova rossi .21 5 port engines for around 225$?? would also need collet,header,pipe any info would be great help.. i have a JAE.21 rigger and a K&B.21 with stock muffler and dont want to hack holes to fit engine-muffler in brand new kit... can you help???

THANKS, Rick P.
Rick, actually the 5 port .21 motors are $215! I have all the other items you mention...do you want to send me a PM or give me a call at 210 392-2271 to talk about the options.

Thanks!

Glenn

Hi Glen,

THANKS, Rick P.
Rick, actually the 5 port .21 motors are $215! I have all the other items you mention...do you want to send me a PM or give me a call at 210 392-2271 to talk about the options.

Thanks!

Glenn
HI GLENN!!! My new N/R .21 came yesterday!!! but we were at a funeral,so it went back to post office... :wacko: ..will pick it up today(8/30) that was fast!!! thanks for the great service,the e-mail with break in tips... and quick delivery.. the JAE will be rockin soon!! I will keep you updated as the process continues!THANKS AGAIN, Rick P. :rolleyes: .

Hi Glen,

THANKS, Rick P.

Thanks!

Glenn
HI GLENN!!! My new N/R .21 came yesterday!!! but we were at a funeral,so it went back to post office... :wacko: ..will pick it up today(8/30) that was fast!!! thanks for the great service,the e-mail with break in tips... and quick delivery.. the JAE will be rockin soon!! I will keep you updated as the process continues!THANKS AGAIN, Rick P. :rolleyes: .
Very good Rick! Yeah, let me know how it goes.

Glenn

Hi Glen,

THANKS, Rick P.

Thanks!

Glenn
Very good Rick! Yeah, let me know how it goes.

Glenn
Hi Glenn,hope you are enjoying your trip!!! I have run a little over 1/2 gallon thru N/R.21 5 port i got from you... sweet engine!!! running good and developing more power every lap!!! glad Craig (blackout)sent me your way!!! unfortinately this thing called winter has been creeping in on us and the club pond is down 3' to allow for escavation beginning of nov. how exciting to be a member of a local club that will be hosting IMPBA races this coming year!! and to have a freshly broken in NOVA ROSSI to begin season with!! just wanted to say thanks for you taking the time and steps to help me out!! one question about pipe length, it seems to run good at a length much longer than the guys without quiet pipes... is this normal or a "break in" thing?? where should i start the length?? Any info is appreciated! thanks in advance,and i will keep you updated!!

Rick P.

Hi Glenn,

hope you are enjoying your trip!!! I have run a little over 1/2 gallon thru N/R.21 5 port i got from you... sweet engine!!! running good and developing more power every lap!!! glad Craig (blackout)sent me your way!!! unfortinately this thing called winter has been creeping in on us and the club pond is down 3' to allow for escavation beginning of nov. how exciting to be a member of a local club that will be hosting IMPBA races this coming year!! and to have a freshly broken in NOVA ROSSI to begin season with!! just wanted to say thanks for you taking the time and steps to help me out!! one question about pipe length, it seems to run good at a length much longer than the guys without quiet pipes... is this normal or a "break in" thing?? where should i start the length?? Any info is appreciated! thanks in advance,and i will keep you updated!!

Rick P.

Hi Glenn,

hope you are enjoying your trip!!! I have run a little over 1/2 gallon thru N/R.21 5 port i got from you... sweet engine!!! running good and developing more power every lap!!! glad Craig (blackout)sent me your way!!! unfortinately this thing called winter has been creeping in on us and the club pond is down 3' to allow for escavation beginning of nov. how exciting to be a member of a local club that will be hosting IMPBA races this coming year!! and to have a freshly broken in NOVA ROSSI to begin season with!! just wanted to say thanks for you taking the time and steps to help me out!! one question about pipe length, it seems to run good at a length much longer than the guys without quiet pipes... is this normal or a "break in" thing?? where should i start the length?? Any info is appreciated! thanks in advance,and i will keep you updated!!

Rick P.
Hey Rick, I'm glad to hear the motor is working for you! I forgot, what pipe are you running? I have never really seen a big change in pipe lentgh as I change pipes (small changes yes, but nothing that I would describe as "much longer"). There is a chance that your pipe length is needing to be longer for other reasons...head clearance, prop, fuel, etc. Let's talk about all this stuff to see if we can come up with something to shorten the pipe! Give me a call anytime!

Glenn

Glenn

I'm running your nr.12 5 port in my JAE 12g with no water lines to the head and works fine now (was not running a cowl). i just finished up my cowl and have not ran my rigger with it on. Just wanted to know it I need an air cooled head or will the water cooled head be ok to run with the cowl on ( do the fins on your air cooled head make a big difference)

Thanks, Tony

Tony, if your cowl completely covers the motor, I would use the water cooled head. You will still need to restrict the water flow down to a trickle to let the motor get warm enough!

Let me know how it goes, and call if you have any more questions!

GQ

Glenn,

I would like to buy one of them if possible?

I am not always very popular anyways. No big deal to me.

Thanks Glenn,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Back